Sony facing $7.9 billion mass lawsuit over PlayStation Store prices

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
No you purchase Xbox games on the steam store.
And you can do the same with the majority of the games on the PS store.

They're arguing that Sony requires you to purchase digital games/add ons through the PS Store to play them on the Playstation.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Pretty sure you can buy digital Xbox games in physical stores like Walmart, Best Buy and target. :pachaha:
If so, you still have to redeem those codes on the Microsoft storefront. It's the same thing as a giftcard.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
If so, you still have to redeem those codes on the Microsoft storefront. It's the same thing as a giftcard.
That is an incorrect assumption.

Either way, doesn’t matter what Xbox does because they don’t hold a “dominant position” in the market. :mjgrin:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
That is an incorrect assumption.

Either way, doesn’t matter what Xbox does because they don’t hold a “dominant position” in the market. :mjgrin:
I mean, it's true. If you can prove me wrong feel free to do so.

:manny:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Yeah I think so I don't have an Xbox though. I own Halo and Quantum break on steam and they play fine.
This is wrong, only content bought through the Microsoft store can be accessed on xbox.

You can't buy a game on steam and play it on xbox.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The difference between sony and everyone else is that you can’t buy digital games for playstation unless you buy them directly from sony, other digital storefronts allow codes to be sold in different stores.

This is the second time someone has tried to sue sony for this. Last time they didn’t have a case because they were incompetent. We will see where this one goes :ehh:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY