Sooo my dad is in a pretty hilarious cult that believes God came back in 1918 as a Korean man and there is a heavenly mother

Mystic

All Star
Daps
He probably just there for the "paags":martin:

But who are you to judge,you are in a cult called America,living out European customs and idelogies forced upon you through brainwashing. Not sure what race you are,but this is the fact for everybody. Its just more embarrassing when your black. The assimilateds should be mocked like you mock your father:respect:
There was a fine shorty there that was black but yeah I couldn't date shorty cause she probably crazy and would leave me once she found out I think she believing in blasphemy but most of the people Asian or black like us, no baddies as far as I've seen minus the black choir singer(the choir is on mayo status but again church chiors shouldn't be about theatricals like the black church is) :lupe:

Still Benefited

We Global Status
Supporter
Daps
There was a fine shorty there that was black but yeah I couldn't date shorty cause she probably crazy and would leave me once she found out I think she believing in blasphemy but most of the people Asian or black like us, no baddies as far as I've seen minus the black choir singer(the choir is on mayo status but again church chiors shouldn't be about theatricals like the black church is) :lupe:

You just have to give her something else to believe in#TheChildOfMan:wow:

Mystic

All Star
Daps
They tried to get me years ago. Had a co worker deep with one of there churches.

The first time I went they don’t tell you what they believe. They just play biblical hop scotch with you and bring up verses that make you think. I remember they said the latitude and longitude lines resemble prison bars because earth is a prison.

Anyway I went home and googled the church and yeah found out about the Korean guy.

Pretty sure they’re a copy of an even bigger cult/religion in Korea.

This one
Nan wrong cult
They tried to get me years ago. Had a co worker deep with one of there churches.

The first time I went they don’t tell you what they believe. They just play biblical hop scotch with you and bring up verses that make you think. I remember they said the latitude and longitude lines resemble prison bars because earth is a prison.

Anyway I went home and googled the church and yeah found out about the Korean guy.

This one

Embrehyo

Peace.
Daps
paul-mooney.gif

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Deep in your anus...

This one

Moonies...