Sooo....will the Warriors go to the White House?

Will the Warriors boycott the White House visit?

• Yes

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
Is a team representing the culturally-diverse Bay area that plays in Oakland (where the Black Panthers were founded) and plans to move to San Francisco (the LGBT mecca) going to go along with the White House ceremony that comes along with being an NBA champion or does anyone expect the Warriors to sit this one out?

...or do we expect guys to show up and make a bold statement?

Are we expecting Steve Kerr to go after this? :patrice:

Will Draymond & David West go? Will Steph bring the wife & kids? Are Kevin & Wanda going? :patrice:

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
I think i saw something that anyway said they declined to go...

Good shyt!

They have declined :salute:

Ended up seeing it right after I finished making the thread. They should rent out a nice banquet hall and pay :obama: to speak.

Trumpito's got some salty tweets in his drafts for whenever the media gets wind of this.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ

Ended up seeing it right after I finished making the thread. They should rent out a nice banquet hall and pay :obama: to speak.

Trumpito's got some salty tweets in his drafts for whenever the media gets wind of this.

No shyt? Much respect to the Warriors. Gonna make NFL and budweiser guzzling cacs even more mad when this hits the news. Love it.

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
No shyt? Much respect to the Warriors. Gonna make NFL and budweiser guzzling cacs even more mad when this hits the news. Love it.

The owner is making it sound iffy, but I definitely don't expect Kerr to go. Dude grew up in the Middle East and was so outward with how he feels about Trump. There's no chance and if he isn't going, then it should be a done deal b/c that squad loves him.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
The owner is making it sound iffy, but I definitely don't expect Kerr to go. Dude grew up in the Middle East and was so outward with how he feels about Trump. There's no chance and if he isn't going, then it should be a done deal b/c that squad loves him.
His father was killed by Jihadist, at that.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Oh shyt.

Is it true that they completely declined? They might have just gained a fan, seriously.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Never knew anything about Steve Kerr's family life or their history. Reading up on it is interesting. Seem like decent people.