Soulful Fabolous Type Beat "The Comeback" (prod. by TheHitKingz)

HypeMan

HypeMan
Supporter
Daps

The Comeback (You Made Me Part 2) - Fabolous Type Beat (prod. by TheHitKingz)

What you brehs think of this Fabolous type beat me and my crew cooked up?

We tried to go for a Soul Tape/Summertime Shootout type feel for this instrumental.

We also sent in this beat to a placement opportunity for Vado (he's looking for soulful beats).

HypeMan

HypeMan
Supporter
Daps
shyt's dope.

Can I ask who mixed and mastered this? Cause it's clean. Props if it's the producers mix only.

Thanks, I made the beat in FL Studio, and then I mix and mastered it in Logic Pro. Everything on our soundcloud page and website was mastered by me.

ImmaGetJoeClarkArrested

The Goshfather
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles So Wut U Wanna Do??

The Comeback (You Made Me Part 2) - Fabolous Type Beat (prod. by TheHitKingz)

What you brehs think of this Fabolous type beat me and my crew cooked up?

We tried to go for a Soul Tape/Summertime Shootout type feel for this instrumental.

We also sent in this beat to a placement opportunity for Vado (he's looking for soulful beats).

My homies heard it and wanted to hop on it too

HypeMan

HypeMan
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh: my god my nikka this might be one of the hardest shyt ive heard on this site.....jesus

sound like the same sample as nas "my will"

Thanks breh, I'd rep you if the system was up. But yeah it's the same sample from that NaS song that Alchemist produced. We didn't want to loop the sample like alchemist did so we gave it another approach and cut it up and rearranged it differently. I sent that one in for Vado, I'm hoping to hear back from his camp.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Thanks breh, I'd rep you if the system was up. But yeah it's the same sample from that NaS song that Alchemist produced. We didn't want to loop the sample like alchemist did so we gave it another approach and cut it up and rearranged it differently. I sent that one in for Vado, I'm hoping to hear back from his camp.
My nig did some mixing for vado few years ago

I can see him killing this

Last edited: