Soulja Boy about to make history again

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps

:wow:

Of course he would be one of the first ‘big’ rappers to tap into NFTS, just like he was one, if not the first ‘internet’ rappers to utilize YouTube & MySpace to his advantage & laid the groundwork for future rappers.

You don’t have to personally like his music, but objectively speaking.. he was “ahead of the game” in terms of adapting to technology within music, specifically hip hop when others were still using traditional methods to market themselves.

He sees the vision

DoomzdayzV

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is one of the dumbest concepts I have ever heard of in my life.........I mean yeah, paintings and statues and shyt like that are their own currency.....but this digital shyt is literally worthless, its just 0s and 1s.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
this is one of the dumbest concepts I have ever heard of in my life.........I mean yeah, paintings and statues and shyt like that are their own currency.....but this digital shyt is literally worthless, its just 0s and 1s.
Eventually all fiat currency returns to its natural value of being worth less than the paper it’s printed on ...

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps

:wow:

Of course he would be one of the first ‘big’ rappers to tap into NFTS, just like he was one, if not the first ‘internet’ rappers to utilize YouTube & MySpace to his advantage & laid the groundwork for future rappers.

You don’t have to personally like his music, but objectively speaking.. he was “ahead of the game” in terms of adapting to technology within music, specifically hip hop when others were still using traditional methods to market themselves.

He sees the vision

MySpace was a thing from 2005 to 2008, Soulja Boy came out in 2007? But he was on Youtube according to popular believes. To my understanding it was NY OIL with the song "Y'All Should All Get Lynched" released in 2007 and he got a deal in 2008 year with Babygrande Records, releasing the album Hood Treason (Deluxe Version). Was "Crank That by Soulja Boy released in 2008 or 2007? I don't follow him, neither know his music.

Soulja Boy: ‘I Was the First Artist on YouTube, Before Justin Bieber’

9 ways Soulja Boy revolutionized today's hip hop culture

Anyway,

Musician 3LAU sells the world's first-ever crypto-albums, making $11.6 million in under 24 hours

Last edited:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
It's basically a digital certificate of authenticity that can be proven to be legit using block chain which tracks the movement of something from conception to when someone buys something.
That was indeed well explained in a simple format. Another important that factor in is the uniqueness of the item, that gives it value.

Last edited: