Soulja boy and cassanova have a discussion on IG live.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
I guess you’re right :manny:
He’s a legend to young people the same way Lil B is a “legend” to the same age range... Started off on some ironic trolling type shyt then that spun out to them actually liking it and believing it’s really classic material.

And nah I’m not really entertained by Soulja, he’s had one or 2 music moments that were kinda cool (mainly “We Made It”) but I’m not playing none of his music on my own, and he bites everybody... He’s trying to rap like Hoodrich Pablo now, before that he was a 21 Savage clone, before that he was a wanna be Migo.

i feel you about the lil b thing, he differently inspired the youngins to be yourself and be wired and push the envelope , although lil b could really rap and he displayed that he can (joe budden diss/ red flame mixtape) and yeah lil b trolled but he got serious at times, he released a self help book at 19, who was doing that in the late 2000s as a rapper?? so yeah people dont just like lil b for the music

you might not play souljas music but others will, and he copies people as a joke believe it or not, its not that serious, he knows the rap game is stupid at its core so why not give em the same shyt and test the waters?:ehh:

i havnt listened to souljas whole discog but i can tell you this that he's always experimented and tried different styles and flows, he came up doing his own shyt in his bedroom at a young age and tried other stuff, we know soulja has hits but alot of his mixtapes he tried new stuff and mainstream never caught on, i'll say this, when he released his 21 EP a few years back i was blown away cause it sounded like nothing that was out at the time, maybe ahead of its time.

:wow: