Soulja boy might be a clown... but did he really birth these new SoundCloud rappers, is he a legend?

Love Sosa

Superstar
Daps
Yes. He really was the first dude with a lot of the new generation rappers and innovative in a business sense. He was the first dude with a YouTube channel and shyt like that.

SlurRty

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NJ x NYC
Did he really take all the bullets for what’s widely acceptable now? Is he really a legend?

Drake, nicki, and Beyoncé are all using Soulja lyrics from his songs, but interestingly during his prime he was widely accepted as a clown
:jbhmm:

internet legend for sure.. one of the first put his marketing into the internet... utilized the fukk out of youtube.. released music at a relentless rate early on.,. him and lil b don't get enough credit

King Jae

Banned
Daps
He is...started the internet wave when nagas thought being online was corny....he just kinda stuck in that kid star lane in most ppls minds...he contributed alot to the game...like always nagas steal sauce and run wit it...then look at u crazy when u point ur fingerprints out in other ppl shyt....then they all:ohhh:...fukk it...

Big Soulja for President 2020:damn:

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I think he took credit for being one of the first dudes with a buzz to create a YouTube video like

Jay-Z x Jay Electronica x Andre 3000 - Black Panther (Official Song)

Then when you clicked it, it was his bum ass beats and raps.

I don't know how or why people would continue to listen but that shyt made me want to shoot at him for real.