Sounds like Florida is Wakanda for Cubans

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Miami cubans are rich and lean right politically because so many of the business owners and people with money that escaped Castro settled in Miami

Balla

Superstar
Daps
RIP Fidel, him and Che were the only white folks I ever admired. Don’t agree with everything he did, :salute:but still salute to him for kicking those racist pieces of shyts cacs out his country. He knew those bloodsuckers in and out having been raised by one, and saw what it was doing to the black people in his country. The second he said you crackers are going to be equal to these nikkas, those clown jumped ship to Miami, and 65 years later, those racist b*stards ain’t changed a lick, and that Mike Baggz nikka is a retard, what party you think protecting them you fool? All of them are Republicans.
I’m confused. Wasn’t there an earlier post that said they were racist as shyt to Black people?

Ryda52

All Star
Daps
I’m confused. Wasn’t there an earlier post that said they were racist as shyt to Black people?
:yeshrug:shyt probably, they’re still white at the end of the day. Like I said I don’t agree with everything Castro and Che did but I commend them more than just about any other white person I’ve ever known about. Castro has been an ally for black people globally his entire political career and has acknowledged that there is no Cuba without black people and they all are descendants of African slaves, and as far as Che Guervera, they always point to some bullshyt he said at like 19 in his diary, but he stood in places like the Congo and Southern Africa with other African people (like Fidel continued to do for decades after Che died) to fight off the white supremacists, so he’s good in my book.

DUCKED_OFF

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
I've got a few questions about this.
1. I've heard that White/Euro Cubans are some of the most racist 'Latinos'. Is this true?
2. What's the dynamic between White/Euro Cubans and Black/Afro Cubans? Do they get along? Do they hate each other?
3. Is it only White/Euro Cubans that benefit in Florida?
1. Yes
2. their relationship is weird, they will be cool because they're both cuban but they will also say racist/dark skin stuff. A lot of afro cubans c00n a lot and look at the white ones as better than them. My grandad is afro cuban.
3. Yes and they be the plugs on everything. dope,fraud, guns, stolen cars/parts etc

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Florida is a fascist hellhole run by an open racist and white supremacist governor who openly hates black people. I urge all brothers who can afford to relocate to get out of that hellhole and move to the midwest where your vote actually counts and will have an impact. Florida is no different from alabama full of racists including the cubans as well, who hate black folks. Remember its the cubans and hispanics supporting devils like desantis and trump

the ones who are supporting them are mostly the ones who were born here or already established. looking at that video on how cubans that come to this country so easily get benefits compared to someone that is a native, then it's easy to see why some are anti-immigration. thats a big reason why most cubans side republican. now its definitely fukk desantis but things like this do have an effect on the rest of the people.