Sources: There's fear Lakers star LeBron James is likely to miss an extended period of time with his right foot injury. Might miss several weeks

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He been trying to get bron on that podcast for years

I guess he got the hint

And with all the shots he took at bron over the years he wonder why
whenever he sits out to rest his old, beat up body with nagging injuries, the rubes say he’s quitting on his team and he needs to man up and play, no excuses. Well they got their wish:mjlol:
“real laker fans” are like

:blessed:

Time to trade AD now

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
nikka stay hurt …fortunately the team is built out a little better now to be able to handle him not being there …every other team in the west has had to deal with injuries for the most part so the lakers need to just man up …AD needs to do his job :manny:simple as that

DaRock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Real Lakers fans" are truly a mentally weird bunch..
All season been whining about LeBron just chasing Kareem record and not caring about winning..

So now, no:
LeBron
Westbrook
Rat Bev
Thomas Bryant

A better built roster and dudes are crying the season is over :wtf: :mjlol:

Y'all got Y'all wish!!!

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
For the first time in his career his team gone have to put them on. He can come back like Goku for the playoffs, but they gotta get him there.

TBH, from a legacy standpoint this is best case scenario. If they don’t make the playoffs it ain’t his fault, if they do he should have had enough time to recover and make a real run toward the finals:ehh:

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
I'm a big Bron fan, but if we're being real most of these wins post trade deadline he was playing REALLY subpar for his standards. We were winning games (besides Dallas) because of the others. I mean Bron shot 5/20 one game and we blew the doors off GS.

As long as DLO can come back vs OKC, I really don't see how we can't be "business as usual".. Bron has a calming presence for sure, makes the right plays, and does little things but we have guys who can get their own shot. And with AD + Vando our defense is elite again.

Stinky Diver

attitude as bad as his odor
Daps
Didn’t he say during the game yesterday he heard something pop…after he went down?