South Africa Attempted armored car robbery caught on camera

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
In my hood, one of my ex-classmates got murked trying to rob those cars carrying bank notes for ATM's. I'll never forget that scene. shyt was during daytime with people walking around shopping. Next thing I knew, shots were flying all over. It must have been around 2009 or so. Another time I got woken up at 3am by a loud sound. Turned out it was some cats who bombed an ATM nearby my crib....they left with everything too :wow:

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
:dwillhuh:Dammmm that was wild...His partner froze up, he really tried to hand the rifle back while dude is shifting gears and trying to get them out of there.
He was getting the rifle ready for the driver. He told him to get it ready. He didn’t freeze up. The safest place is in that armored vehicle. The fukk you expect him to do. Open the door and get everybody killed? The driver is the one in control of the situation

PUT IN WORK

The East
Daps
Reppin
The East
He was getting the rifle ready for the driver. He told him to get it ready. He didn’t freeze up. The safest place is in that armored vehicle. The fukk you expect him to do. Open the door and get everybody killed? The driver is the one in control of the situation

:gucci: bruh. I get that much, but what the the heck is the driver going to do with loaded rifle when both of his hands are occupied? Also Look at the ending, driver is ready to go in to offensive mode (as you should in that situation) and his partner started fiddling with the phone.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
This was actioned packed :whew:

My heart was racing and I wasn’t even there! Very cinematic like I was watching the opening scene to Den of Thieves 2 or some shyt. :wow:

Makes me wonder why they didn’t use armor piercing rounds or a .50 cal...one well placed shot at that window with that and it would have been all over for buddy.

sosayeth

All Star
Daps
Had that bulletproof glass not held, that's one headshot from a moving vehicle on the driver side...

...then watch the passenger side window at 2:35-2:37... another potential headshot at a moving vehicle.

Holy fukk, shooter is a fukking marksman.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
:gucci: bruh. I get that much, but what the the heck is the driver going to do with loaded rifle when both of his hands are occupied? Also Look at the ending, driver is ready to go in to offensive mode (as you should in that situation) and his partner started fiddling with the phone.
He still aint call the people yet:mjlol:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
They were on point, I give them that. That white dude probably getting recruited like shyt from other security firms now (if he still alive)
Black dude needed a lil bit too much guidance for me. Maybe he new. I can't be driving like that and telling you step by step what to do :mjlol:
When he told bruh to call Robbie, was he texting them:dwillhuh: