South Africa to cut diplomatic ties with Israel over apartheid and treatment of Palestinians

Goodbye World

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's actually much easier to pick on Libya than it is Israel, not that I would describe it as them being 'picked on'.

Libya is a failed state, and the slavery going on isn't state sanctioned, cutting diplomatic ties wouldn't have any bearing on it.

Libya isn't doesn't have the biggest slave trade in Africa either.

Lastly, South Africa has it's own problems in terms of dealing with African immigrants.
I'm pretty sure @Moich is a Jew or a cac, probably both.

Moich

Banned
Daps
It's actually much easier to pick on Libya than it is Israel, not that I would describe it as them being 'picked on'.

Libya is a failed state, and the slavery going on isn't state sanctioned, cutting diplomatic ties wouldn't have any bearing on it.

Libya doesn't have the biggest slave trade in Africa either.

Lastly, South Africa has it's own problems in terms of dealing with African immigrants.

I said Jews not Israel; demonizing Jews is emotionally more satisfying for people than picking on Arabs, Judeophobia has a long pedigree, heck ancient Egyptians used to do it.

Why do you believe they are not being picked on ?

Which country has the biggest slave trade in Africa ?

So what if they have problems with African migrants ?

Moich

Banned
Daps
Mauritania

Mauritania is an Arab country, those enslaving are Arabs and the enslaved are black Africans.

But you never hear no African country ever threatening to cut ties with Mauritania.

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
Kiss Arab dikk while getting bytch slapped at home by cacs from the Netherlands brehs :skip: these c00ns worry about Arabs 2000 miles away while running out of clean drinking water...

Moich

Banned
Daps
@bigesco

full

Agent my ass.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is fake news. South Africa will not cut off ties with Israel. Its a bit of trickery by the ruling party by passing its own policy that the government itself wont follow. Its to temper off the opposition EFF (Julius Malemas party) which has competed with the ANC for black votes.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
This is fake news. South Africa will not cut off ties with Israel. Its a bit of trickery by the ruling party by passing its own policy that the government itself wont follow. Its to temper off the opposition EFF (Julius Malemas party) which has competed with the ANC for black votes.

What’s your take on the rumored land grab in SA?