South Park: Post Covid (Paramount Plus exclusive)

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I thought they were gonna show the exact moment Cartman decided to become Jewish and how long he would make it play out

CROM

Pray. I will not listen, but I will laugh at you
Daps
Reppin
Valhalla
they did, but the way I looked at it is the only future where Cartman gets a good life is a future where everyone else in the world suffers immensely. So in flipping it for everyone to have a good future, Cartman had to lose his.

I wasn't mad at the concept, but I feel like Cartman is too smart and cunning to end up homeless. It would've made more sense to me if he was a politician or CEO ending up in prison or something.
EXACTLY what I thought! Glad Kenny still came out on top.

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
I’m like two years late on this. I watched the Pandemic Special, and then 25-26 & the Streaming Wars. Never saw the Vaccination special or the 2 future episodes until a couple days ago.

It was funny and entertaining enough. It took me a little while to get used to them as adults since we’re so used to seeing them as kids. I enjoyed the Beverly Hills Cop homage and Cartman being a Rabbi. Also the running jokes about Scott Malkinson and Kevin.

I strangely never watched The Simpsons so I can’t speak about the decline of that show. Everyone talks about how bad it got. But I’ve never felt South Park took a deep decline like the way Simpsons (and Family Guy) fans describe them. SP peaked in season 8 to me. Now I find it okay and amusing enough, definitely better than I would expect a show that’s been on for so long. I felt that way about IASIP’s latest season, although I didn’t like the seasons that preceded 16.

Despite being so awful, I didn’t want Cartman to end up a homeless drunk. I liked seeing Timmy walking at the end and saying something other than his name.

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
I’m like two years late on this. I watched the Pandemic Special, and then 25-26 & the Streaming Wars. Never saw the Vaccination special or the 2 future episodes until a couple days ago.

It was funny and entertaining enough. It took me a little while to get used to them as adults since we’re so used to seeing them as kids. I enjoyed the Beverly Hills Cop homage and Cartman being a Rabbi. Also the running jokes about Scott Malkinson and Kevin.

I strangely never watched The Simpsons so I can’t speak about the decline of that show. Everyone talks about how bad it got. But I’ve never felt South Park took a deep decline like the way Simpsons (and Family Guy) fans describe them. SP peaked in season 8 to me. Now I find it okay and amusing enough, definitely better than I would expect a show that’s been on for so long. I felt that way about IASIP’s latest season, although I didn’t like the seasons that preceded 16.

Despite being so awful, I didn’t want Cartman to end up a homeless drunk. I liked seeing Timmy walking at the end and saying something other than his name.
I thought I watched all of South Park but I never heard of “future episodes” let me look that up