Southern Black women the GOAT!:blessed: :mjcry:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Was walking on the waterfront and saw a slim black queen with a afro and a tank with no bra :shaq:

Said hello beautiful and then she said she was glad I spoke to her. Started talking about life, black people connecting and shyt. Went to the park and I played guitar for her. She from GEORGIA...and she 55 :steviej:

She writes poetry :noah:

We leave the park and I told her my bday past and that im living in a homeless shelter ...her face went

:shaq::takedat::steviej: all rolled into one.

She offered to buy me dinner which she did. She want to set me up with her niece with kids though :shaq2: :aicmon:

Long story short BLACK WOMEN THE GOAT. :blessed: A nikka mom aint even call on my bday so this made a nikka happy breh.:mjcry:

(Was flirting with her and had a chub so I fell back because I was getting too :shaq: ):lupe:

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Was walking on the waterfront and saw a slim black queen with a afro and a tank with no bra :shaq:

Said hello beautiful and then she said she was glad I spoke to her. Started talking about life, black people connecting and shyt. Went to the park and I played guitar for her. She from GEORGIA...and she 55 :steviej:

She writes poetry :noah:

We leave the park and I told her my bday past and that im living in a homeless shelter ...her face went

:shaq::takedat::steviej: all rolled into one.

She offered to buy me dinner which she did. She want to set me up with her niece with kids though :shaq2: :aicmon:

Long story short BLACK WOMEN THE GOAT. :blessed: A nikka mom aint even call on my bday so this made a nikka happy breh.:mjcry:

(Was flirting with her and had a chub so I fell back because I was getting too :shaq: ):lupe:
:mjlol:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
The Deep South aint got the levels of bedwenchism on either the Northeast or West coast nor the Africans/Islanders so its a good region to find you a country AA woman with old school tradition:salute:

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
What a terrible story of ups and downs which ultimately ended in disappointment and befuddlement. I don't even know what befuddlement means either but it just seems to suit this situation your goofy ass was in.

Last edited:

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1914–1983
What a terrible story of ups and downs which ultimately depended in disappointment and befuddlement. I don't even know what befuddlement means either but it just seems to suit this situation your goofy ass was in.

:mjlol: