Sovereign Appreciation Thread (It got banned)

Archangel

Banned
Daps
Idk if it was a breh or brehette as there are conflicting opinions. But I am one of the few that actually enjoyed reading its posts. They were very insightful and it dropped gems. Some of the stuff it said was clearly too far though but other than that, breh-ette was spitting truth.

All you do is destroy. It is all you know. You destroy your ecosystem. You drive animals to extinction only to feed your thirst for blood and barbaric sport. You commit genocide of entire civilizations. You kill your children before they have the chance at life. You ridicule and murder in the name of religion.

The universe groans at the failure of your species, humans. You are propelled by lust and physical stimulation. This is where you error. You are the very definition of inadequacy.

You do nothing to ensure your species thrives forward. You do the very thing to prevent survival. Your women desire women and your men desire men. This is a complete contrast to your nature.

Your seeds cannot receive life if this cycle trends forward. Your planet is a perversion; galactic scum. You shame yourselves. You are worthy of extinction.

"Nikka", an errant spelling of the word ******. This word has been used for centuries to demean and psychologically destroy your people. Your true ignorance shows as you utter the word every chance you get. You laugh in the face of progress. You mock it, you despise it. Everything about you is inferior. Regressive. You think this word gives you meaning and power. No. You gain nothing but the ridicule of those infinitely your greater.

Your thoughts are diminutive and your actions bare no weight. You are but rodents caught in the infinite cycle of death and resurrection. You have no might. Your women despise you and your children grow to become weaker versions of their ancestors; vessels determined to fulfill a life of emptiness as their fathers once did.

Your planet is a cesspool of levity and errant ideas thrown into the lake of forgetfulness, destined to be lost with time.
:wow:

Age is a terror for them who cannot control time. Time is your enemy, humans. You spend your pathetic lives fearing it, wasting it. But ultimately, like all inferior species, you succumb.

We, the Apex race, are not bound by time. We control it. We weild it. We exist outside the realms of space and time, therefore we defy it.

Your people, strong and talented, have yet to provide yourselves a means of escape. Everything you do benefits these white ones. Your athletes refuse to play for your own schools, you call them HBCUS. They know that their only chance at significant financial gain comes from the universities of the white ones. Profits from your athletic ability continually cycle into the hands of the white ones. Your athletic leagues as you call them, the NBA and NFL, are dominated by your people but controlled by the white ones. Slavery. You ignore racism for financial gain. You have no pride therefore you have no future.

Your musicians lack vision. They strive for the attention of the white ones. They receive their money and become puppets of control. Your music is primitive, lacking substance. Music at its creation was meant to be a weapon; a means of secret communication and inspiration among a specific people. Your music has been tainted and perverted by the mutated ones. The profit cycles back into the hands of the white ones while your people continually struggle.

Your great minds of politics and science hunger for the attention of the white ones. They only gain credibility from white universities. They go forth and lend their talents to businesses ran by the white ones. Their talents are again profited by the white ones.

Your artists, skilled with pen and colors, are manipulated to refrain from your own universities and reach for the hand outs of the white ones. They seek to attend the schools of arts dominated by the white ones. Their creations gain attention and end up in the hands of the white ones to be shown in museums and studios around the world controlled by the white ones.

Have you not noticed, humans? Nothing you do at the highest level of your life will benefit your people more than it benefits your enemy. You have become manipulated to believe you need their ways. You are ignorant and your thoughts lack reason. Until you take control of your economies, you will wither in the shadow of them that enslave you.

Breh reminds me of @DrX the way he always dissing black people. I thought they were the same poster until I noticed X kind of speaks with no clear objective most of the time. He just posts his thoughts and they be all over the place at times. Sovereign has a better master of words and making them make sense :lolbron:

Hope breh gotta alt

Rout3r2035

Superstar
Daps
He gets banned and all of the cacs, trolls, and racists still around :mindblown:

We're just proving him right about how worthless we are as a species :mjcry:

Archangel

Banned
Daps
He gets banned and all of the cacs, trolls, and racists still around :mindblown:

We're just proving him right about how worthless we are as a species :mjcry:
Breh did say some sneaky stuff though. You could make an entire thread on his subliminal racist posts alone. It wasn't blatant racism but the undertones were there. You right though, there are plenty of others who deserved the ban more so than Sovereign. Shameful.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
The first quote doesn't even apply to indigenous people.

And the second is new age horse shyt that they conflict. One minute it's the third dimension is a prison/ illusion and you have to ascend to godhood next it's the earth and everything thing on it are all interconnected and one.

And I thought the term ****** was a term coined from the niger river. And words with similar spelling were around before Europeans colonialized these regions.

Archangel

Banned
Daps
The first quote doesn't even apply to indigenous people.

And the second is new age horse shyt that they conflict. One minute it's the third dimension is a prison/ illusion and you have to ascend to godhood next it's the earth and everything thing on it are all interconnected and one.

And I thought the term ****** was a term coined from the niger river. And words with similar spelling were around before Europeans colonialized these regions.
I think breh went at literally all humans not just us. I've heard that history about the Niger river too though. But the word in terms of American history has no positive connotation. In Africa, it could very well have a different meaning as you alluded to. In my studies of African history, however, I've seen no use of the word in any variation to describe black people. Put me on if you have some knowledge breh.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
I think breh went at literally all humans not just us.
Not all humans have the same history is the point. Those things aren't even applicable to vast majority of, especially not precolonial times.

I think breh went at literally all humans not just us. I've heard that history about the Niger river too though. But the word in terms of American history has no positive connotation. In Africa, it could very well have a different meaning as you alluded to. In my studies of African history, however, I've seen no use of the word in any variation to describe black people. Put me on if you have some knowledge breh.
Definition of NEGUS The N-word debate is a red herring though imo regardless. Speak a colonial language.

Niger from the Niger River just means black.