Space traveling Egyptians? "King Tut's Blade Made of Meteorite"

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man fukk out of here. Egypt was an AFRICAN Nation for literally thousands of years. It wasn't until around 1200 BC to about 300 BC when Egypt fell when arabs start to invade and attack. Just because the mongrels that inhabit Egypt now call themselves egyptians doesn't mean those clown have any relation to the Black gods that roamed the Earth back in the early 3000BC to around 400 BC.
:pachaha: lmao your posts crack me up. I think the Avy+tone is fitting.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Nimrod the son of Cush founded the 7 cities in Mesopotamia :unimpressed:

Nimrod was black and his descendants - Hunor and Magor would become the Mongol and Magyar tribes respectively

so in a sense, yes black people inhabited the middle east in ancient times but it is clear they were not likely "homogenous" black but a mixture between Cushytes, Egyptians and Semites

Daps
Reppin
NULL
And yet they were conquered and exterminated. How u so superior and some arabs on Camels drive u to extinction?

No they weren't, do you know ancient civilization means you dumb ass fool

Arabs didn't even exists when this shyt was popping

nobody knows what happened to ancient egypt that's why its a mystery you fukking imbecile lmao

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
No they weren't, do you know ancient civilization means you dumb ass fool

Arabs didn't even exists when this shyt was popping

nobody knows what happened to ancient egypt that's why its a mystery you fukking imbecile lmao
its possible that "some" of what exists in egypt now was pre-flood and that Mizraim came to inhabit and restore the ruins :lupe:

i find it real peculiar that in Memphis the cult of worship is ironically very similar to Judaism before it was washed over by pagan Hyksos who brought the fake creation myths of Khnum and Amun

Ptah - Wikipedia

Egyptologists for one reason or another consistently downplay Ptah and try to explain him through a later pagan deity Thoth (Djehuti) who ironically has the same name as one of the most known scribes in egyptian history
Djehuty (general) - Wikipedia

God-kings created paganism, and god-kings started with Narmer/Nimrod

mrfortune

All Star
Daps
the ancient language of egypt still exist in nigeria. egyptians weren't a race but a nationality made of different genotypes of africans . the only originals live in upper egypt and kind of look like ethiopians. think the u.s. and how many different type of folks live here but are u.s nationals

Last edited:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
its possible that "some" of what exists in egypt now was pre-flood and that Mizraim came to inhabit and restore the ruins :lupe:

i find it real peculiar that in Memphis the cult of worship is ironically very similar to Judaism before it was washed over by pagan Hyksos who brought the fake creation myths of Khnum and Amun

Ptah - Wikipedia

Egyptologists for one reason or another consistently downplay Ptah and try to explain him through a later pagan deity Thoth (Djehuti) who ironically has the same name as one of the most known scribes in egyptian history
Djehuty (general) - Wikipedia

God-kings created paganism, and god-kings started with Narmer/Nimrod
Ptah-Horus = Pythagoras?

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Ptah-Horus = Pythagoras?
rather that the theorem that is attributed to Pythagoras was learned in egypt while in Alexandria

394-3944388_from-above-if-we-rearrange-the-pyramids-of.png

*units are Cubits

the pyramids could be two things imo and neither of them involve being tombs for Djoser or Khufu

1. The mythical prison of Azazel
2. The true house of God created by Solomon

I think they predate what we think was egyptian culture