Spanish Teacher Ran When She Saw Me (Short Story)

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Since y'all nikkas wanna hate ima just delete what I wrote in the OP.

Exactly why I ain't post no threads about my experiences with older women when a young breh was still in his teens. Cause nikkas would call :duck:

Last edited:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I don't remember if her husband saw her running or what, but he was probably confused than a motherfukka. I wonder what lie she told him when he asked where she went/why she was running :mjlol:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
OP is the virgin that thinks every woman wants him but somehow has inexplicably never fukked one of them, right :usure: :mjlol:
uhh no. These were grown women when I was underage. I didn't sleep with any of them because they were taken for and I don't believe in that. There's no way I can make this shyt up, the detail, descriptiveness etc.

I've made countless posts about it on here, if I was making shyt up you'd be able to see inconsistencies. I have no reason to lie. Having sex with your teacher isn't something you should be proud of, in my opinion it's a form of abuse.

At 15 I took the pros and weighed them against the cons, and the cons clearly won.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Why do most of your "stories" involve you having the opportunity to get p*ssy but you always end up with a dry dikk? :heh:

Tell us a story of you actually getting snatch
Getting p*ssy from ya girlfriend isn't thread worthy though.

I though this shyt was funny, but there's a bunch of hating ass coli nikkas that don't believe me cause it ain't happen to them.