Spanish Teacher sentence to 15 years for fukking her 15 yr old student

Shonenhikada

Banned
Daps
A former Michigan Spanish teacher already imprisoned for having sex with a 15-year-old student pleaded guilty to third-degree sexual assault on Wednesday.

Kathryn Ronk, 30, aka Señora Ronk, was sentenced in March to six to 15 years prison after pleading guilty to two counts of third-degree criminal sexual conduct.
mgvzIOv.jpg

Her previous convictions occurred in Oakland County.

She will be sentenced on July 1, according to The Indy Star.
tyo3CLE.jpg

It is unclear how the additional charged will affect Ronk's current prison sentence and parole term.
Prosecutors say she had sex with the boy in her classroom, as well as the boy's Macomb Township home and a parked car in Sterling Heights.

She is also accused of enticing the student to exchange sexually explicit images and providing him with alcohol.

In court earlier this year, a somber Ronk was apologetic for her crime, saying: 'I’m so sorry for the victim and his family, for the school and the community, my family... and I’m so sorry for my husband.'

'With (psychological) treatment, I’m getting better. I know I have to go away but this is a life-long journey, and I am meeting it. ... I’m so sorry for those who I have hurt,' Ronk added, sobbing. Kathryn Ronk sobs in court as she is sentenced to 15 years.

2VNBDdo.jpg