Spartacus : Complete Series (Rewatch)

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
somebody need to neg that nicca rico to oblivion for disrespecting da gawd series :birdman:.....i enjoyed every single fukking season of that show (i need to get em on bluray asap, but they still too expensive for me :sadcam:)....season 2 was the only season that was just decent but it still was better than most shyt on tv, plus that finale was just :wow::whew::whoo::ooh: mixed with :banderas::ahh:

RIP to the first Spartacus but he wasn't as good as an actor. The 2nd and 3rd seasons just dragged out. Obviously we all know what happened but they just tried to milk it and it worked for you. But the story and suspense couldn't amount to season one. Best episode IMO was when they wanted to test his skills so they matched him up against all those Roman soldiers with the wooden sword. CLASSIC!

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Aside from the first episode which was very weak, the rest of the show was pretty much piff, RIP to the OG:

tumblr_ml7hyk3vDG1qkmf2qo1_400.gif

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ehhhh Season 1 was great. The prequel was good. The rest was pretty much crap.

in hindsight I should of watched the prequel first then the first season....I just recently viewed it.

BasedPrime

Xbox Woe
Daps
Couldn't enjoy S2 as much because of new Spartacus :sadbron: Still need to watch the final season.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
RIP to the first Spartacus but he wasn't as good as an actor. The 2nd and 3rd seasons just dragged out. Obviously we all know what happened but they just tried to milk it and it worked for you. But the story and suspense couldn't amount to season one. Best episode IMO was when they wanted to test his skills so they matched him up against all those Roman soldiers with the wooden sword. CLASSIC!

:cacbaby: