Spartacus season 2

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just finished season 1 and fired up season 2 ready to feast only to find out they have recast Spartacus, what the fukk is this shyt?

It just doesn't feel the same, will this new dude grow on me or should I show this shyt the bushes? First season was piff.

Why not watch it and decide for yourself?

The Collector

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
I Rep That West
:ohhh:

Damn, thats fukked up, dude was in shape and looked healthy too.. What age was he? Must have been pretty young, R.I.P.

Also, what's the prequel called?

He was 40.

Watch the prequel... It might be the best season

:what: :childplease: :camby:

Anyways, I'm half-way done with season 2. The last 20 minutes of ep 5. :wow:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
You better watch the prequel before season 2 or else...:ufdup:

Vengeance was the weakest season imo and yes Liam is partly to blame for it...He really didn't look the roll, it was hard for me to adjust from Andy who was far more rugged and built...Andy looked like a warrior who been through hell and back and he got replaced by Liam who is a short clean cut pretty boy...Both Liam and the new Naevia dragged down the quality of the show in season 2...

That said Liam was fantastic in season 3, he really grew into the roll...

:ehh: i liked vegenance

the egyptian, ashur plotting thinking he was prime time, glaber one of the goat scumbags, killing his father in law, when they broguth down the coliseum freeing crixus and onemeaus

ill say it again if spartacus was on showtime or hbo it would be rated up there with breaking bad, sopranos, the wire

i watch game of thrones and thier battles for the big ass budget they have is pathetic.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
:ehh: i liked vegenance

the egyptian, ashur plotting thinking he was prime time, glaber one of the goat scumbags, killing his father in law, when they broguth down the coliseum freeing crixus and onemeaus

ill say it again if spartacus was on showtime or hbo it would be rated up there with breaking bad, sopranos, the wire

i watch game of thrones and thier battles for the big ass budget they have is pathetic.
Don't get me wrong, Vengeance wasn't a bad season, it just wasn't up to par with the others imo...

You right about GoT though breh, they stay cock teasing these battles and just skip to the end...:smh:

Tell me you watch that Vikings though...Ragnar and them boys put sword to purpose...

I just wish it was on HBO, Showtime or Starz so Lagertha could bless us with those titties...:noah:

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You better watch the prequel before season 2 or else...:ufdup:

Vengeance was the weakest season imo and yes Liam is partly to blame for it...He really didn't look the roll, it was hard for me to adjust from Andy who was far more rugged and built...Andy looked like a warrior who been through hell and back and he got replaced by Liam who is a short clean cut pretty boy...Both Liam and the new Naevia dragged down the quality of the show in season 2...

That said Liam was fantastic in season 3, he really grew into the roll...

agree 100%

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Don't get me wrong, Vengeance wasn't a bad season, it just wasn't up to par with the others imo...

You right about GoT though breh, they stay cock teasing these battles and just skip to the end...:smh:

Tell me you watch that Vikings though...Ragnar and them boys put sword to purpose...

I just wish it was on HBO, Showtime or Starz so Lagertha could bless us with those titties...:noah:

she won't
on the dvd they do nude scenes and she never does them

Floki chick does though.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I do watch Vikings , starz should have been all over that.

And yeah about got, this psst week when the slaves are killing their masters they showed one :beli:

In terms of violence spartacus spoiled me.