Spectre: Bond 24 Official Thread

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Blofeld :gladbron:

Black Moneypenny :blessed:

I've watched all the Bond movies over the years, after 'Die Another Day' ( :scust:) I'd given up hope. Liked the Craig ones so far, but this one is going to be :banderas:. They got the perfect guy for the villain. As much as I like Chiwetel, no-one can portray the evil that cacs do like Mr.'We Have A Bingo!'

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Idris is getting up there in age too breh. I don't want to see a 50 year old Bond. We've been down that route before, I have no interest in going there again. Keep him in his late 30s early 40s. Eventually it's time to move on

For me its Elba or Fassbender, what candidates would you like to see?

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
For me its Elba or Fassbender, what candidates would you like to see?

Fassbender is the guy I've been rooting for since First Class. Idris would've been great but he's getting up there and I just have a thing against Bonds being too old once they start off. He'll be 43 next year and let's say the next bond film comes out 2 or 3 years from then, that will take him to 46 at least by the time Craig is done. :maybe: I'm not with that.

Tom Hardy is my other choice. After seeing him inception and the way he handled all that action in the 3rd act, I'd be down for that

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Fassbender is the guy I've been rooting for since First Class. Idris would've been great but he's getting up there and I just have a thing against Bonds being too old once they start off. He'll be 43 next year and let's say the next bond film comes out 2 or 3 years from then, that will take him to 46 at least by the time Craig is done. :maybe: I'm not with that.

Tom Hardy is my other choice. After seeing him inception and the way he handled all that action in the 3rd act, I'd be down for that

Never considered Hardy, that's a good call