Sperm counts of Western men falling to record lows.

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
This is a western society problem. This is why happens when you refuse nature and try to say there is no difference between men and women. The line between male and female disappears.

When I go to Morocco the difference is insane. Men are much more like men, hyper aggressive, all outside hustling including young boys. There's no sitting inside the house, everybody is outside the house is only used to eat and sleep in. Women are more feminine and are better mothers than what I see over here in the uk.

In the uk, which from what I've seen is like the poster country for a police state. The young men in this country are very feminine, majority look like homosexuals, people barely go outside. The only people you will see outside are immigrants and the lads on council estates (government housing).

Women are wilding here, they seem more aggressive than men and suffer very little consequences. The law caters to women at all costs. False rape and sexual assault accusations are a regular thing with young English born and raised women who have grown up with this level of entitlement.

Men are punished for masculine behaviour. The whole school system whether intentionally or unintentionally punishes boys and turns them into submissive and effeminate. Forced to sit down for damn near the whole day. Anybody who is loud or boisterous is punished, sent out the class and a lot are given adhd diagnosis and put on amphetamines. If you want to do well in the school system here you have to keep your nose down, be quiet and don't question anything. It's like the boys who show more masculine tendencies are picked out early and put into a naughty class whether they are highly intelligent or not.

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
This is a western society problem. This is why happens when you refuse nature and try to say there is no difference between men and women. The line between male and female disappears.

When I go to Morocco the difference is insane. Men are much more like men, hyper aggressive, all outside hustling including young boys. There's no sitting inside the house, everybody is outside the house is only used to eat and sleep in. Women are more feminine and are better mothers than what I see over here in the uk.

In the uk, which from what I've seen is like the poster country for a police state. The young men in this country are very feminine, majority look like homosexuals, people barely go outside. The only people you will see outside are immigrants and the lads on council estates (government housing).

Women are wilding here, they seem more aggressive than men and suffer very little consequences. The law caters to women at all costs. False rape and sexual assault accusations are a regular thing with young English born and raised women who have grown up with this level of entitlement.

Men are punished for masculine behaviour. The whole school system whether intentionally or unintentionally punishes boys and turns them into submissive and effeminate. Forced to sit down for damn near the whole day. Anybody who is loud or boisterous is punished, sent out the class and a lot are given adhd diagnosis and put on amphetamines. If you want to do well in the school system here you have to keep your nose down, be quiet and don't question anything. It's like the boys who show more masculine tendencies are picked out early and put into a naughty class whether they are highly intelligent or not.

Real shyt.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

You described the symptom and not the underlying issue. The issue more than likely due to environment and chemicals having a negative in impact on our reproductive system.
If you are man living in the west, regardless of race or culture, you more than likely have the same issue.