Spice 1 Speaks On Tupac & Hughes Brothers Fight

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
and then people marvel at him dying so young, he had to pay for his sins
full.png

WheresWallace

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you look closely you can still see Tupac in Spice-1's video "Trigger has no heart". I think they tried to edit him out but there are a couple scenes where Tupac is in the video.

Daps
I respect the Goat, but he could be a little extra sometimes, like we know he's not fake or soft, but he kinda seemed to think he was his Bishop character 247.

Juney

Rookie
Daps
I respect the Goat, but he could be a little extra sometimes, like we know he's not fake or soft, but he kinda seemed to think he was his Bishop character 247.
Same here but it sounds like Pac was in the wrong all the way around. He was hired to play the part of Sharif but MC Eiht says Pac wanted to play an O-Dog like character. He kept fukking up the script readings because of it. When the Hughes Bros couldn't take it anymore and fired him he ended up jumping one of them with some Rollin 40s.
First off if he wanted to stay in the movie he sholdn't have been complaining about the part he agreed to take and stop fukking with the rehearsals.
Second of all, if he's so tough, why he couldn't handle it one on one?

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
alot of p*ssyholes in 2pac threads

some people just dont fukk around period you obviously havent ran into one of those people ... you fukk around once and they call your bluff forever .. you become a liar and food

secondly ... how the fukk was tupac sinning? he only attacked trashy people that pushed him to do it !!!!
you cant be a director of a movie and throw dirt on an actor that can fukk up future movie roles, especially when you do it personally and say drugs and alcohol were involved
and a dude that went to school of the arts cant remember his lines ... thats worth more than an asswhooping you dont fukk with other people's careers for no reason