Spider-Man 3 to Introduce Kraven with a Big Black Panther Twist?

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kraven and BP are already connected. He tried to hunt T'challa. Storm helped T'challa out.

Make him a mercenary who loves to hunt and gets hired by a shadowy figure (Doom) to hunt T'Challa and steal vibranium. Introduce Storm. Sets up the next 30 movies.

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
Is Marvel scared to make Kraven white because the optics of a white man hunting a black man? :comeon:
Personally, I rather they keep Kraven white....I am a sucker for staying close to source material...I am not 100%certain the MCU is recasting Luke Cage, so maybe bushmaster stays bushmaster..or maybe he can play Blade :patrice:

OmegaK2099

I do wut it do
Daps
Is Marvel scared to make Kraven white because the optics of a white man hunting a black man? :comeon:
Personally, I rather they keep Kraven white....I am a sucker for staying close to source material...I am not 100%certain the MCU is recasting Luke Cage, so maybe bushmaster stays bushmaster..or maybe he can play Blade :patrice:
I can see them At best making him a Jason Momoa type

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
I can see them At best making him a Jason Momoa type

maybe but Marvel...let ya nuts hang...if you wanna be "woke" and all that...why not keep Kraven whitey....make this a film about the damage caused by the white man plundering Africa for their natural resources, of course that would have to take place in Wakanda.....maybe he should be a BP bad guy then :patrice:

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
where's calypso
tenor.gif