Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse [June 2nd 2023]

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
What if the Prowler is a vigilante on E42 ... and not a villain
Yeah I thought about it too. Aaron was confirming some plan about security switching out at some facility. But Miles-42 didn’t seem interested in saving the father. Everyone seemed to be doing similar jobs and relationships so it would be a major bait and switch.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Yeah I thought about it too. Aaron was confirming some plan about security switching out at some facility. But Miles-42 didn’t seem interested in saving the father. Everyone seemed to be doing similar jobs and relationships so it would be a major bait and switch.
because he accepted it and moved on... Only character who cant move forward is the flash ...

Every spider accepted Uncle Ben's death and used it to motivate them

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
Really good movie. I liked a lot of the themes. They nailed the coming of age aspect. The dynamics of miles and his parents was done really well. From all sides. Relationship between father and son; mother and son; and parents/son. Miles comes from good stock his parents cool AF. The school guidance counselor scene with the blank paper was great foreshadowing.

that guidance counselor wasn't shyt trying to make their family seem like that :francis:

I liked how his roommate was aint shyt and didn't wanna help out but was rocking his Js :russ:

The animation was incredible. Probably the most visually stunning I've ever seen.

Indian spidey was hilarious:mjlol:

The movie had a lot of humor in it. Plenty of lines where I was the only one laughing tho; I think a lot of it went over peoples heads. The theater laughed at the most obvious punchlines though.

The soundtrack was really good. IDK if it was the theater I went 2; first time I seen a movie NOT in dolby in a long time; but the volume was WAAAY 2 low. I'm gonna say it was the theater hopefully.

The "ending" caught me off guard but I can't think of one flaw in the entire film.

Yea I was in the back and a few times I was laughing dolo.