Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse [June 2nd 2023]

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I gotta stop smoking weed. shyt had the hd version for the new one and I was wondering how it got leaked so fast…. shyt was wild bait but fukk it. Now my mind is refreshed and brand new to watch the new one frfr…..
Just go to the movie theater

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I want to see this but I'm not paying to see a movie where they Finn a nikka

Somebody spoiler tag me whether he got the bytch or not

No spoilers but trust me. They do NOT Finn the character of Miles

This is coming from someone who absolutely shyt on Star Wars for how they treated that character and hasn’t watched any of the SW movies since Force Awakens.

Miles and Finn don’t belong in the same sentence

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Yeah…about that…

Now part of me feels like they lying because they’ve been told us since the very first teaser trailer that the movie was going to be 2 parts. And I REFUSE to believe they animated all that and ended it right at that cliffhanger. At this point part 2 has to be at least 70% done by now.

The fact there is no post credit scene says a lot. That lets me know they HAVE to have a majority of the 2nd half in the stash already..

I wouldn’t be surprised if they push the release to Summer or fall of next year.

They lying

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This is why i never understood why regular money dudes like Kingpin always want to kill Spider-Man. Like, ok i understand you’re a gangster and you need to make money without spider-man tying you up but if you kill spider-man hob goblin or someone is gonna eventually detonate a nuclear bomb in manhattan or something.

Look at the Earth 42 without spider-man that shyt looks like mad max. Like all that paper and real estate ain’t gonna mean shyt when you gota a bunch of psycho scientist destroying the city

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
This is why i never understood why regular money dudes like Kingpin always want to kill Spider-Man. Like, ok i understand you’re a gangster and you need to make money without spider-man tying you up but if you kill spider-man hob goblin or someone is gonna eventually detonate a nuclear bomb in manhattan or something.

Look at the Earth 42 without spider-man that shyt looks like mad max. Like all that paper and real estate ain’t gonna mean shyt when you gota a bunch of psycho scientist destroying the city

spider_man_killed_shocker__scorpion_and_kingpin_by_alvaxerox_dejitaa-400t.jpg

Yeah it doesnt end well for willie in this other universe... He's lucky peter is nice because peter can easily kill his enemies if he chose to do so...:sas2:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
As much as I loved the ending/Prowler Miles.

After how he handled multiple Spider-Verse people shouldnt that scene last only 2 or 3 mins in the next one?

All the Spider-Verse people going with with Gwen seems anticlimactic if thats something Miles should be able to handle by himself.

UNLESS

The teasing the Sinister Six Cartel comes into play in the 3rd movie.

Again I love The Prowler stuff but its gotta pay off in the next one. Unless they are subverting expectations and The Prowler is more of a vigilante. And Uncle Aaron is his Alfred.