Spider-Man: Miles Morales | PS4/PS5 | Out Now

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sony got a system seller on day 1

ya I really would prefer an all black console but if the miles morales game isn’t dropping on both the PS4/PS5 then I’m have to buy this joint...last time I had a white console was the wii...sold that bytch as soon as the black one came out tho...you could still sell them shyts for damn near retail price used...the demand was so high

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
ya I really would prefer an all black console but if the miles morales game isn’t dropping on both the PS4/PS5 then I’m have to buy this joint...last time I had a white console was the wii...sold that bytch as soon as the black one came out tho...you could still sell them shyts for damn near retail price used...the demand was so high
I'm quite sure an all black is dropping. Gotta get cats to buy twice.... :steviej:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
o6rguz63ec451.jpg

Miles in comics always kept an extra clean fade

Daps
Interesting.

They better not charge full price for a glammed up DLC

If they making it a launch title, then i expect the same energy given to Miles as expected for any AAA title

Story better be top knotch, immersive, and feel like it's own game with the lil homie
exactly
this better be an AAA full fledged game with pretty next gen graphics and next gen SSD gameplay :mjpls:

no gimp shyt
why gimp for the minority character? :mjpls:
after all, Sony did say black lives matter :mjpls:

Last edited: