Spider-Man: Miles Morales | PS4/PS5 | Out Now

Daps
Shyt if this the case then RDR2 and RE2 Remake look like ps5 games
Have you seen Horizon's 4k trailer?
Or Ratchet & Clank?
Looks like a damn pixar movie
That Kena game looks pretty good too after seeing its 4k trailer
Even the 4k trailer for this is impressive as hell especially the set sequence car falling scene
The 1440p/4k trailers for these games show an obvious jump

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Have you seen Horizon's 4k trailer?
Or Ratchet & Clank?
Looks like a damn pixar movie
That Athena game looks pretty good too after seeing its 4k trailer
Even the 4k trailer for this is impressive as hell especially the set sequence car falling scene
literally isnt a huge jump, its not like i have a 480p monitor lol

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Is it me or am i the only one not seeing this huge graphical leap people are giddy about? Maybe 2 years into it but now?

It looks cleaner due to the bump in resolution. Miles' character model is better here than on ps4 as well. It's doing all the next gen effects but there does not look to be an increase in geometry or better textures. Basically, this is a cleaned up and super charged PS4 Pro game. To be fair, I suspect that some of Microsoft's games will be that as well, have that look of a souped up Xbox One X game. However, Microsoft told us they were going to do it and got derided. Sony said they weren't but here, they clearly are. Game should be fire though. I'm copping launch date.

Ratchet between ps4 and ps5 looks a gen apart.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
It looks cleaner due to the bump in resolution. Miles' character model is better here than on ps4 as well. It's doing all the next gen effects but there does not look to be an increase in geometry or better textures. Basically, this is a cleaned up and super charged PS4 Pro game. To be fair, I suspect that some of Microsoft's games will be that as well, have that look of a souped up Xbox One X game. However, Microsoft told us they were going to do it and got derided. Sony said they weren't but here, they clearly are. Game should be fire though. I'm copping launch date.

Ratchet between ps4 and ps5 looks a gen apart.
thank you, like every gen well see it at its prime 2-3 years in.