Spider-Man: Miles Morales | PS4/PS5 | Out Now

Daps
have no idea what you're talking about but you funny for thinking we are seeing a PS1-PS2 esque jump at launch
I'm judging these games' graphics on their 4k trailers not the shytty stream for the PS5 event earlier today
If you're not impressed it's whatever it's your opinion :yeshrug:
Horizon is the best looking next gen game so far and looks like a noticeable jump to me

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It looks cleaner due to the bump in resolution. Miles' character model is better here than on ps4 as well. It's doing all the next gen effects but there does not look to be an increase in geometry or better textures. Basically, this is a cleaned up and super charged PS4 Pro game. To be fair, I suspect that some of Microsoft's games will be that as well, have that look of a souped up Xbox One X game. However, Microsoft told us they were going to do it and got derided. Sony said they weren't but here, they clearly are. Game should be fire though. I'm copping launch date.

Ratchet between ps4 and ps5 looks a gen apart.
I'd wait until the game has more gameplay footage and we can see more before declaring this to be a charged up PS4 game :mjlol:

There wasn't too much to see here in the trailer.

Daps
I'd wait until the game has more gameplay footage and we can see more before declaring this to be a charged up PS4 game :mjlol:
the set piece sequence in the trailer with the cars falling down doesn't look anything like a charged up ps4 game
i wonder if people are watching these trailers in 1440p/4k

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the set piece sequence in the trailer with the cars falling down doesn't look anything like a charged up ps4 game
i wonder if people are watching these trailers in 1440p/4k

jO8Iq3.png

jO8ZY0.jpg

Dude's shape up looks 100X better than the PS4 version.

Imagine how this game looks in motion? This trailer was very brief.

Last edited:

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
You are showing me the character model, of what the game focuses on 80% of the time at least. Show the buildings and environments. What's really different? From what was shown, I didn't see it.
Why yall keep doing this to yourself? knowing yall will be proven wrong once the game releases.

Edit: Plus it still takes place in NYC , not like they going to send spider-man to Russia.