'Spider-Man' Spinoff: Morbius the Living Vampire Movie in the Works (Trailer Out)

BeachBum Unreal

SD Born & Raised: 760, 619
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
:ohhh:
I'm trying to think why he would mess with thor but then I remember when he tried to attack Asgard.
Breh it’s so out there that I’m starting to think there’s a chance Feige would try to pull it off to be different than the Rami/TASM Osbourne. The person speculating about is actually trustworthy and not a “scooper” either so it might actually have some validity. My biggest doubt is that Sony would let them use him first outside a Spidey film.

Last edited:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Breh it’s so out there that I’m starting to think there’s a chance Feige would try to pull it off to be different than the Rami Osbourne. The person speculating about is actually trustworthy and not a “scooper” either so it might actually have some validity. My biggest doubt is that Sony would let them use him first outside a Spidey film.
yeah they have to go extremely different because sony used norman twice. maybe they'll mix him and doom. that would anger the fans too much though plus it would be cool to have doom and norman in the phases to come.

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
my issue with Venom is like you mention it felt outdated. Like it woulda been a great movie in 2006. I didnt hate Venom but at times I caught myself losing interest during the film.
Venom would've sucked in 2006 too.

I almost walked out when he was on the roof at that building, saw the skyline and decided he wanted to be a good guy. God that was awful.

Last edited: