SPIDERMAN : far from home (SPOILER TALK)

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Perhaps theee best post credit scenes in mcu

The fake out was great with fury even though they mentioned sleeper cells all over eartg earlier in the movie

Action was great

Jonah j jamerson back again, wish they didnt have him bald tho

The shoutout to the zombie universe when tony stark comes bk as his zombie self in the mysterio illussion

Last edited:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Mysterio said he had a contingency plan I just didn't expect him to do that. Then it cut off in the same way the last movie did with "what the fukk!" which was perfect
full

I also liked how they faked us out with the skrulls. When Happy told Nick that Peter would call him I was thinking who the fukk he think he talking too? :what: Turns out that's not the real nick or else he'd of shot his ass
full

Crazy movie. Marvel still doing it well
full

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
It was extra shocking when the people went from confused to celebrating. Like we really have a team of producers as villains here :pachaha:

I’ve been told this is the last of Peter dealing with a villain connected to tony stark. Also the last of Peter dealing with Tony’s legacy

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I felt like the movie took awhile to get interesting (late second act). I understand set up but it wasn’t very interesting set up.

Good film 7.5/10 but nothing special overall.

Perhaps theee best post credit scenes in mcu

The fake out was great with fury even though they mentioned sleeper cells all over eartg earlier in the movie

Action was great

Jonah j jamerson back again, wish they didnt have him bald tho
JK Simmons is damn near 70. And a wig would look bad.

Tflasha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
In....:francis: But what's the point of spoiling this shyt when
Endgame is going to over shadow everything Marvel drops from this point on:mjlol:

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Its crazy, i was thinking like 30 seconds before JJ popped up. "How would they fit peter working at the bugle in the next movie".

:russ: so much for that.

Lol at mysterio being from another planet. nikkas really do believe anything :laugh:

Is peter lead Avenger now? :ohhh: