Spin: 2Pac was disgusted by you Cac

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
:mjlol: Pac didn't hate all white people. It was evident that he hated racists and crooked cops. He had a natural distrust for the system that all of us should have and it was enhanced with him because he comes from a family of Panthers.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Your profile is set to private.

Where is the gym link?

This is to avoid dishonest race trolling conversations especially since you 2012 :mjpls:
breh i aint looking thru the gym to find a year old pic i posted as progress :dahell:

u wanna dig in there for me then go ahead. U feeling froggy like that @10bandz cac and want to meet up then coo. Ill show u how black i am :birdman:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
:mjlol: Pac didn't hate all white people. It was evident that he hated racists and crooked cops. He had a natural distrust for the system that all of us should have and it was enhanced with him because he comes from a family of Panthers.
This is almost every black person/poster though.

We dont hate people for the color of their skin, we hate them for the #inherent modern evil and history of evil of white people.

Nobody hates all white people (that’s something cacs do) but we all hate cacs, which seem to be majority of white people based on history and modern day systematic racism and oppression that still exists because of white people.

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
doesn't help that most caucasians have some semblance of racism in them.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
breh i aint looking thru the gym to find a year old pic i posted as progress :dahell:

u wanna dig in there for me then go ahead. U feeling froggy like that @10bandz cac and want to meet up then coo. Ill show u how black i am :birdman:
nikkah shut yuh dumb ass up.

None of you nikkahs meeting nobody nowhere. Goofy ass shyt. Just find the courage to post a video or a new picture in this thread and save us all the time and back and forth about whether you black or not

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
This is almost every black person/poster though.

We dont hate people for the color of their skin, we hate them for the #inherent modern evil and history of evil of white people.

Nobody hates all white people (that’s something cacs do) but we all hate cacs, which seem to be majority of white people based on history and modern day systematic racism and oppression that still exists because of white people.
:ehh: No disagreement there

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
nikkah shut yuh dumb ass up.

None of you nikkahs meeting nobody nowhere. Goofy ass shyt. Just find the courage to post a video or a new picture in this thread and save us all the time and back and forth about whether you black or not
:umad: