Spin: Armed by White Supremacists in Arizona, Lee Malvo was an Abused and Confused Black Child

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue

I think part of the programming in this society makes it extremely difficult for anyone to understand or try to relate to the psychological harm that young black men and women go through.:stopitslime:

Nobody says what makes a kid like Lee Malvo do what he did, it's never about "mental health" when a black male of any age commits a crime, but whenever a white person does anything, it becomes a lone wolf, mentally ill person or even group:francis:

Lee Malvo was abused mentally and sexually continuously for years. In his mind he was already dead and lived only for one reason, to obey. He was armed by white supremacist groups in Arizona to carry out their killing spree. He was a boy who did an extremely awful and unimaginable thing.:sadcam:

Black people aren't allowed to seek forgiveness and explaining our actions always falls on deaf ears. This programming by society is intentional and part of the reason that I believe we get harsher sentences and are killed innocently often without justice and convictions for our white murders.

This society cares nothing about young black males. They are all super negro preditors like liberal Hilary Clinton said or even called worse by non 'liberal' factions of white supremacy.:leostare:

" I've spent the last seven years trying to get back to where I was before I met Muhammed"
:mjcry: The full interview a sad listen.

Lee Malvo apologizes and tells his story.

Full interview:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...358730-098c-11e2-858a-5311df86ab04_video.html

Last edited:

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
Mental illness in young males is a huge problem that's growing more and more. They can be easily manipulated into performing heinous acts. When you are mentally ill and isolated you are seeking all the time to feel better and for some sort of purpose. Whether you go to drugs, to gangs, to radicalised islamic groups.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Mental illness in young males is a huge problem that's growing more and more. They can be easily manipulated into performing heinous acts. When you are mentally ill and isolated you are seeking all the time to feel better and for some sort of purpose. Whether you go to drugs, to gangs, to radicalised islamic groups.
He called his brainwashing subtle, he likened it to what a pimp does to a hoe:wow:

The full interview is crazy in psychological programming

Last edited:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
:yeshrug: it's true, he was looking for a father figure and Mohammed became it. Nobody talks about the fact he was sexually abused and beaten growing up.

:yeshrug: if he's rehabilitaed he should be free right now.
"He gave me his time. He gave me the most valuable thing a person can give"

He really broke this kid. He was lost looking for someone to be a real parent and friend. Said He trusted Muhammad more than anyone in the world

Groanman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
THREE-OH-FIVE TILL I DIE
That b*stard is just crazy. white guilt ridden liberals put him on tv to tell his side of the story and you ngas are falling for that bullshyt as well.

If it's true that he was sexually abused growing up, that's horrible. But please believe that he's right at home where he is.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
That b*stard is just crazy. white guilt ridden liberals put him on tv to tell his side of the story and you ngas are falling for that bullshyt as well.

If it's true that he was sexually abused growing up, that's horrible. But please believe that he's right at home where he is.
He is mentally fukked up. The full interview is disturbing because he can articulate exactly what happened and how much he screwed up.

White liberals don't give a shyt. They don't feel any guilt they just want this kid as an example. His actions were pure evil, but the kid was taught this and programmed by a demonic, abusive father figure.

Listen to the full interview.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Notice how white liberals are spinning the kids words and implying with video actors that there were more black people involved:scust:

He clearly said they were armed by white supremacists but the video is showin black actors. This race narrative was created when they found both men were black, but the people involved in plot and the victims had little to do with race according to the shooter.

White supremacist trained the DC snipers. Armed them with weapons, Taught them strategic plans, and sent them on their killing spree :hhh:

Yet they play this, "that group was unaware of their plan maybe so they should not be guilty" bullshyte that white supremacist group in Arizona should be gathered up and all jailed as part of this felony murder spree

Last edited:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
They should free that man boy was crazy he need help not a prison
These media and police People were being real nonchalant about the white supremacist group in Arizona that trained the D.C. Snipers.:stopitslime:

These white nationalists taught them shooting, tactics, provided with all the weapons, etc, but yet (since they are a group of white people) they were never tied in with the killing spree.:francis:

Any logical person would think that the people who arm and train killers would be charged with felony conspiracy or felony murder after the fact.:ohhh:

But nobody talks about this white supremacist group. Instead the race narrative is just about 2 crazy black super nikkahs in the media and the court:wow:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Free him? Nahhhh. He'll most likely start killing ppl again.
Hard to say that he would start killing people again. Especially if he is getting mental health services consistently and being monitored.

They may never let him out of prison but the truth is that even if he got out his life would be infinitely harder than before because of his high profile as a murderer who was on every news outlet and it's doubtful
He could ever live in DC again

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
:ohhh: I gotta listen to this, had no idea they were armed by cac supremacists :what:
They don't talk about that at all. White supremacist arming and training them is a big deal.

I had the "2 crazy nikkahs" idea until I really started to read and look up this case.

The media really didn't do their job effectively on this case. They only whipped up a frenzy. So much information has come out after all the coverage died down. The story has so many missing peices I think

Last edited: