SPIN: CACS Are INFILTRATING This Site (JudgeJoeGorilla's OFFICIAL WAR HAS BEEN USHERED)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I'm not making this to go plat either :whoa: However, this has went on far enough. Every thread I'm in it's atleast three or for troll CACS infiltrating the thread:snoop: From the South Africa White People one to the Scalia thread in Higher Learning:snoop: I have no issue with White people just White Supremacists, but this has to stop. Don't get into Black people's convos if we didn't invite you in:ufdup: Last thread for a while gotta prepare for work tomorrow. Unlike yall :pacspit:

Also, they try to pretend that they are Black in which they aren't. You aren't slick :ufdup:

P.S. these people don't get banned until months down the line. Why is that :mjpls:

I know a user made a similar thread, but I wanted to make my spin.

@PhonZhi @Reinscarf

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Should I re-title the thread? I just came back in January so I don't know the threads that were made before then.
Idk up too you, maybe put both threads in the op. (Bmore made the offic cac one and I think either Turk or prince made the prove you black)

Gab

Banned
Supporter
Daps
ive already posted pics you fuking crybaby, you can go look for it through my post histry yourself im nto doing the work for you.
youre doing exactly what i said dumb c00ns like you like to do, go running to other people:feedme:fukin crying

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
ive already posted pics you fuking crybaby, you can go look for it through my post histry yourself im nto doing the work for you.
youre doing exactly what i said dumb c00ns like you like to do, go running to other people:feedme:fukin crying
:umad::duck: