Spin: Everytime Black People Start Talking that Divisive Nonsense

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Black people be like:

Black People: I'm just gonna live this life, go to school, fall in love, get a job, and have a family. This gonna be a breeeze....:blessed:

White Supremacist: Hold on Big Fella! You men and woman are gonna have to play by a different set of rules. :skip:

Black People: Watchu mean! I'm just trying to live like everybody els...e:why:

White Supremacist:
We not the same! We gonna have to fukk you up for your skin color, the darker you are the harder we gotta make it! Ain't no advantage to being without black suffering to contrast it.:upsetfavre:

Black People: Why you tripping! I wasn't born here for all of that!:ufdup:

White Supremacist: You about to hold these centuries of slavery!:ld:

Black People: Why you trippin!! God! Ggggoooood!:damn:

White Supremacist: Just hold still and take these Jim Crow laws and a segregation!:smugbiden:

Black People: This ain't fair!! God! God!:damn:

White Supremacist: God can't hear you big fella! We gonna continue to oppress you in every aspect of life for the color of your skin. You act up ( or not) and we still gonna jail you disproportionally whether you commit the same crimes or not.:smugdraper:

Black People: Hold on! :ooh:Bu bu but Black Liver Matter! :to:

White Supremacist: You gonna give it up and do what you are told! You hear me n*88**, you gonna do what you are told or get murdered.:beli:

Black People: Okay Okay! "Straight Black men are the 'white men' of the Black Community" Y'all.:mjpls: