Daps
dsc_78451.jpg

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
For all my DIY fashionistas:
I was like :ohhh: I got mentioned in the Women's Fashion thread...wonder what about...then I saw the shorts. You guys know me so well. :to:

I've seen those flag shorts around the mall a lot...I kinda want to get them but I feel like I wouldn't wear them outside of the fourth.

Edit: but I suppose if I got different fabrics I could just switch the shorts up every now and then with a new design. :ehh:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Great thread theify poo... i absolutely despise "hipster" style...it looks tacky grungy and classless to me. glad to see not much of it posted in here. @ANewClassic and i have a VERY similiar sense of style.... preppy..classic with a slight edge every now and then... :salute:

now THAT'S the classic style i'm talking about!(J-crew-esque) i'll be back to post a few fave looks a lil later.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pammy91

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Never you mind....
Maxi+skirt+outfit,+casual+weekend+outfit,+casual+friday+outfit,+Old+navy+black+maxi+skirt,+old+navy+denim+jacket.JPG

street-style-fall-fashion--large-msg-134947730622.jpg

Fall-Paris-Fashion-Street-01.jpg

street-style-fall-fashion--large-msg-134947719984.jpg

These aren't very Summer friendly but Fall/Winter/Spring outfits are more interesting to me. Summer is my favorite season but not really for fashion (I just throw on dresses or cute shirts+skirts/shorts in Summer too hot for layers :whew:)