Spin: Hot Male Mugshots, who u saving coli ladies? :mjpls:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
:mjlol: thats how ya women end up getting beat and getting your food stamps stolen. bailing out cute nikkas. :ufdup:

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
Act like you use condoms every single time brehs. No offense to you tho.

Who in this thread is actually fukking? this is a hypothetical spin thread, stop it.
:mjlol: thats how ya women end up getting beat and getting your food stamps stolen. bailing out cute nikkas. :ufdup:

Oh, that's how. Because finding someone attractive means you're on welfare? I don't even understand why men are in a thread where the first words are "HOT MALE"

:wrist:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Who in this thread is actually fukking? this is a hypothetical spin thread, stop it.

Oh, that's how. Because finding someone attractive means you're on welfare? I don't even understand why men are in a thread where the first words are "HOT MALE"

:wrist:

no, bailing criminals out means theres a good chance your a hood booger to begin with :umad:

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
no, bailing criminals out means theres a good chance your a hood booger to begin with :umad:

Am i mad? My post said i wasn't bailing anyone out. Now you explain why your soft ass is in a thread asking a hypothetical question to women. Are you sizing the men up? There's this exact thread for men, go derail that one.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Am i mad? My post said i wasn't bailing anyone out. Now you explain why your soft ass is in a thread asking a hypothetical question to women. Are you sizing the men up? There's this exact thread for men, go derail that one.

i did see your post so i didnt think you would be the one to take my post personal :manny:

i found the thread title intriguing and decided to throw that out there. why :umad:?