Spin: How Long Would It Take for Modern Day Black Men to Possibly Lose a Race War?

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Based on the :cape: for all types of exotical non-blackwomen and the unwillingness to fight alongside or protect another black brother.

The Arabs hold the record for fastest race war L

Six-Day War - Wikipedia

Could we challenge their record and lose 1 in less than 6 days?:jbhmm:

Last edited:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
As if we would ever be able to start one.
For sure we ain't starting 1 with this group of black men, but I'm starting to wonder if we could actually defend an attack in large numbers against us.

They would have to do much. Lure us into a false sense of duty :cape:for non-blackwomen while the men hit us from behind

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Not enough of these militants in the world unfortunately. It also begins with economic stability. We don't support our own enough. It's hard as a black entrepreneur to be paid on time and supported for your product by cacs and have blacks try to get discounts or be tardy with payments.

I keeping hoping we will get there though.

全能の神

《《》》
Daps
For sure we ain't starting 1 with this group of black men, but I'm starting to wonder if we could actually defend an attack in large numbers against us.

They would have to do much. Lure us into a false sense of duty :cape:for non-blackwomen while the men hit us from behind
I dont mind caping for asian women

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
Honestly, black people are outta there in a real race war situation.
You got nikkas on here that are scared of guns...

Thank God the world is civilized now and that'll never happen :mjgrin:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Breh chill with this shyt it's stupid and make u seem scared
Fair point, I added "possibly". It's not that we can't win, but this current crop we have doesn't inspire safety that if something popped off another brother would have your back.

Just way too many c00ns out here to know who is who if something kicked off. Way too many black knives looking to stab you in the back for our enemies :francis:

brother walt

GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
Fair point, I added "possibly". It's not that we can't win, but this current crop we have doesn't inspire safety that if something popped off another brother would have your back.

Just way too many c00ns out here to know who is who if something kicked off. Way too many black knives looking to stab you in the back for our enemies :francis:
yeah I understand how u feel breh but I would hope our race could stand together and fight if need be I would drive myself crazy if I lost that hope

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
HERE? In America? 3 days.

They'd just cut all of our supply lines from everything from water to food to ammunition and then bomb us.
3 days in America:wow:. I'd like to believe we would hold out longer, just because we know the terrain and would eat anything.

Still I can imagine seeing black milita groups rounding up other black people :wow:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue

Not enough of these militants in the world unfortunately. It also begins with economic stability. We don't support our own enough. It's hard as a black entrepreneur to be paid on time and supported for your product by cacs and have blacks try to get discounts or be tardy with payments.

I keeping hoping we will get there though.

:salute:Feels like every breh used to be like this in the 60s to 80s, now it's probably like 1 in every 20

LordLyons

All Star
Daps
Reppin
we have no weapons or supplies that we produce ourselves independently:francis:
all they would have to do is cut the supply off if they suspected that anything close to a race war would happen:francis:
they could declare martial law in majority black cities:francis:
we are nowhere near prepared for a race war unless it's a social media war:mjcry:
EDIT: i see somebody already commented about cutting the supply off