SPIN: L.A. Vs NYC Vs D.C. (Which Was Better For You?)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
This is only for the brehs/brehettes who went to all three places. Which place did you like better?

I'm currently pursuing my first certification and have been studying today and take my cert again next month. If I succeed I then can get two Pharm Tech jobs. The reason is I want two jobs to save money and get a side gig. I want to bounce in 2020, but first I plan to visit those three places and take notes on what I liked and disliked about those places. Also, I have family in three of those places.

Anyway from your experience which was better for you?

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
P.S. won't be posting as often as I do now. I'll still be here, but not like now.
ok-sure-gif-10.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is only for the brehs/brehettes who went to all three places. Which place did you like better?

I'm currently pursuing my first certification and have been studying today and take my cert again next month. If I succeed I then can get two Pharm Tech jobs. The reason is I want two jobs to save money and get a side gig. I want to bounce in 2020, but first I plan to visit those three places and take notes on what I liked and disliked about those places. Also, I have family in three of those places.

Anyway from your experience which was better for you?

been to all 3....but IMO

it doesnt matter what we think....

i suggest you go to all 3....and see what you think