Spin: Ladies, what hairstyles you rocking this summer?

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
Where are you ladies located?

I want those long kinky twist so

bad :sadbron:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
last few weeks i've shampooing my hair before bed....bantu knotting it or braiding it while it's still wet. it dries over night and the curl\wave pattern is slightly more exaggerated than my natural curl pattern the next day. looks so :gladbron:
if i'm going out somewhere nice i usually Blowout and Flatiron with the parted way over sidebangs...

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
Damn you! I was just about to post this picture http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lug8avbdwY1qjkq4lo1_500.jpg but yeah ..I learned how to do long kinky twists last summer (also had the poetic justice braids for a month, but they took way too long to do) ...I go back and forth between the booty length kinky twists and a wash and go or bun.

My braiding is alright but I wish I braided tighter...I end up having to "refresh" my twists every two weeks or when I'm feeling extra OCD every week. :snoop:

Hers are pretty also :yes:

I tried to braid my hair

one day. My dad told me

I look like Buckweed from Little

Rascals :russ:

Never again.

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
last few weeks i've shampooing my hair before bed....bantu knotting it or braiding it while it's still wet. it dries over night and the curl\wave pattern is slightly more exaggerated than my natural curl pattern the next day. looks so :gladbron:
if i'm going out somewhere nice i usually Blowout and Flatiron with the parted way over sidebangs...

Is it still wet?:russ:

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin

that sound cute.

I tried the bantu knots a few

times. I just might do those

for a 2 weeks or so until I

decide what hairstyle

I'm getting for the summer

Wallie

Pro
Daps
I'm gonna keep it simple, wavy hair & messy buns. I murdered my hair with dye/straightening.

26731303_large.jpg

tumblr_ly6bu2Tmzz1qkhf55o1_500.jpg

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
that sound cute.

I tried the bantu knots a few

times. I just might do those

for a 2 weeks or so until I

decide what hairstyle

I'm getting for the summer

yeah it's cool and easy once you do it a lot. i can knot my whole head in like 10 mins now.

if i'm gonna rock my natural curl pattern on the other hand i shampoo\condition.... towel dry out all the excess water ...section off 2 inch sections....apply morrocan oil and curl puddy to EACH SECTION. then i either let it dry naturally or hit it with the diffuser for about 5 mins just to dry it a lil (not all the way). looks like:
Sophie-Okonedo.jpg

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I'm trying to perfect my wash n go this summer....its simple plus it keeps my head cool in this Cali heat :smugdraper:. I might do a twist out here and there, but that is if I'm not feeling lazy.

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
I have super long hair........so any style that keeps it off my neck and shoulders is a must during the summer. Occassionally, I'll keep it loose either curly or straightened, but it's rare.

This one is a fake out bob vvvvv
beat-the-heat-04.jpg

beat-the-heat-6.jpg

beat-the-heat-9.jpg

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
I also like these. Any half up styles are cool too....as long as my hair isn't ALL down, it's a little of a relief.

image.jpg

Summer+Hairstyles+2012-9.jpg

Jennifer-Lopez-hairstyle-makeup-2011-Golden-Globe-Awards.jpg

jennifer-lopez-hairstyle.jpg

For the more round the way look.....this is a frequent, don't-have-alot-of-time-to-worry-about-my-hair do for me

Best-Jennifer-Lopez-Hairstyles-6.jpg

And this one minus the crying of course lol
_634x473_1881.jpg

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
Why don't y'all post pictures of y'all hair so y'all can get recommendations from the other posters on what to do with it....

And would any of y'all rock that shave the side of your head or the amber rose?:mjpls: