Spin: More Women need to start being honest with men.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
After the Kent thread

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/women-pulling-the-i-have-a-boyfriend-card.427647/unread

I see the need for common decency and respect from one human being to another. Ladies if you already don't, we need to be straight up with the men that approach us.

If you don't have a boyfriend, don't lie and say you do out of convenience. Deal with the awkward, uncomfortable conversation. Be blunt, tell the truth. I mean, he took the risk to approach you after all. That way you can both move on knowing the truth. Woman up, we can do that and we should encourage our fellow women.

And we will...As soon as men make sure others are straight up, and honest about their intentions and thoughts right off the bat as well. I mean surely if the truth is needed for something as small as an approach from a stranger, it is also needed when dealing with someone's body, feelings, sex, and mind . Deal with that awkward uncomfortable conversation. Possibly not getting what you want. That way you can both move on knowing the truth.

Come on guys, let’s do this :obama:

Last edited:

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Coli men don't approach women so this thread is useless :dwillhuh:
tumblr_inline_o4dejrOvsi1tydn34_500.gif

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
After the Kent thread I see the need for common decency and respect from one human being to another. Ladies if you already don't, we need to be straight up with the men that approach us.

If you don't have a boyfriend, don't lie and say you do out of convenience. Deal with the awkward, uncomfortable conversation. Be blunt, tell the truth. I mean, he took the risk to approach you after all. That way you can both move on knowing the truth. Woman up, we can do that and we should encourage our fellow women.

And we will...As soon as men are straight up, and honest about their intentions and thoughts right off the bat as well. I mean surely if the truth is needed for something as small as an approach from a stranger, it is also needed when dealing with someone's body, feelings, sex, and mind . Deal with that awkward uncomfortable conversation. Possibly not getting what you want. That way you can both move on knowing the truth.

Come on guys, let’s do this :obama:
I prefer extreme bluntness when it comes to rejection. So I can understand the cause of the rejection. :patrice:

Raava

Staff member
Daps
:ohhh:
So you basically just told socially awkward nikkas not to be socially awkward.

No to be honest, like they want women to be.
I remember this guy waiting for a train asked me if I had a boyfriend. I said yes (i didnt), then he said "do you cheat"?
:mjlol: they dont stop

I know..." Well can you have friends" but I'm talking surface value.

I prefer extreme bluntness when it comes to rejection. So I can understand the cause of the rejection. :patrice:

And what about the 2nd part?

I love upfront honest women( not a$$holes) its so refreshing. All that extra BS :camby:

Its a huge part of way alot of men are jaded

And what about the 2nd part?