Spin: Name Something You Said To Someone That Probably Hurt Their Feelings

SheriffOG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
When I was 14 there was a girl I knew, she was a family friend the daughter of my dad's friend.

At get togethers all the kids would chill and play etc. this girl always used to get at me and talk reckless shyt about my appearance and anything I did really :stopitslime:

One occasion we met up and she had mad acne on her face and tried to cover it with make up n shyt :mjlol: this still didn't stop her coming to roast my shoes:upsetfavre:
but I hit her with the

" Yeah but you're gonna be alone and bumpy faced when we are all 30 happy and healthy:youngsabo:" That shyt was a bomb of silence in the group, mad shock in the room on some

Taker2.gif

She stopped mid sentence and was looking like
thoughtful.gif

I there thinking "did I hit that too deep"

giphy3.gif

fukk her though she aint ever talk shyt to me after that so no regrets :whoo::troll:

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
I say a lot of shyt :yeshrug:how the fukk I'm supposed to remember all of the mean shyt I say? I just speak true shyt :yeshrug:if it hurt their feelings fukk em either fix it, learn to live with it, or be weak and let another person lower your self perceived self worth with statements:wow:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Called one of my cousins a "fat fukk" during a Sunday dinner in ear shot of my mom and several other family members and friends.

bytch was always trying to style on me and I just gave in to the rage. I'm from a Haitian fam so I got a whoopin' of a life time. That cousin slimmed down long ago but she still hates me.

Last edited:

Marezzy

RIP my Nikka Zooboomafo 🕊️11-20-2014🕊️
Daps
Reppin
Dallas,Tx
•A chick told me I had a big head. I responded that her ass look like two pigs fighting over a apple.

•a chick tried to roast me in a Facebook group and I said she is built like Bilbo baggins.

•this nikka called me ugly and fat that's why I'm single :mjcry: it hit me deep. Told me " I rather be ugly then go through life smelling like hot dog water". He wanted to throw hands but I ran:umad:

That's all the ones I can remember I got a smart ass mouth.

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
I'm pretty easy going so just the "I hope your family suffers through yet another miscarriage" every here and there

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
I fukked this milf Romanian chick who got sprung after and as we were laying there she ask me what was better black p*ssy or white p*ssy...I told the truth lol said black p*ssy wetter deeper warmer etc lol before I realized how fukked up that was the bytch blanked lmao in retrospect I woulda finessed her and said you're the best cause she rich af but I charge it to the game