JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is basically a spinoff of the best rapper of each year thread:

1990- Marley Marl (produced the Mama Said Knock You Out album)

1991- Dr. Dre (co-produced nikkaz4Life)

1992- Pete Rock (produced "T.R.O.Y". I know he did the whole album from which that song came, but even still "T.R.O.Y" is so iconic on its own)

1993- Dr. Dre ( produced Snoop's Doggystyle and The Chronic carried over from '92)

1994- DJ Premier (his work on Illmatic, Biggie's "Unbelievable", Jeru's Sun Rises In The East, and Gangstarr's Hard To Earn is quite a run)

1995- RZA (epic producer run in Hip Hop considering he produced OB4CL, Liquid Swords, and Return to the 36 Chambers all in this same year)

1996- Trackmasters (helped It Was Written, still had some tracks from LL's Mr. Smith that carried over, and there's Foxy's Ill Na Na)

1997- The Hitmen (completely dominated considering they produced Biggie's Life After Death, Puff's No Way Out, and Mase's Harlem World. Love them or hate them, this was their year)

1998- Beats By The Pound (23 albums in one year. What a run. Again, love them or hate them. They ran '98)

1999- Mannie Fresh/Swizz Beatz (This could go either way because it was like they were battling for that #1 spot in 1999)

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I gotta disagree about 90, 91, 92 OP. Bomb Squad have us Fear of a Black Planet and Amerikkka’s Most Wanted. 91 gotta go with Kay Gee becuz Naughty was everywhere. 92 going with Erick Sermon based on Business Never Personal and Redman’s debut. I agree with every other year tho

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2000- Dr. Dre (2001 carried over. There was his work on Em's MMLP, Xzibit's Rstless, and Snoop's Last Meal)

2001- Timbaland ("Is That Your Chick" carried over. There's Missy's "Get Ur Freak On" and "Minute Man", Luda's "Roll Out", Petey Pablo's "Raise Up", and Bubba's "Ugly")

2002- Neptunes (Nelly's "Hot In Herre", Nore's "Nothin", Busta's "Pass The Courvoisier Pt. 2", LL's "Love You Better", and "Grindin" made them inescapable. Entirely produced Clipse's Lord Willin)

2003- Just Blaze ("What We Do", "Flipside" and the bulk of Freeway's Philadelphia Freeway, Fabolous's "Can't Let You Go", Joe Budden's "Pump It Up", Memphis Bleek's "Round Here" and his work on The Black Album)

2004- Kanye West (his work with Twista, his own album, the work with Dilated Peoples, and just plethora of other tracks)

2005- Kanye West (Late Registration and BE)

2006- Scott Storch (Fat Joe's "Make It Rain", Cube's "Why We Thugs",

2007- Timbaland (contributed additional programming to two of Kanye's biggest songs in "Good Life" and "Stronger", also produced Fabolous's "Make Me Better", which was huge)

2008- Drumma Boy (Jeezy's "Put On", T.I.'s "What's Up, What's Happenin", Rick Ross's "Here I Am")

2009- Alchemist (Chemical Warfare, had key songs on Jada's Last Kiss, Fab's Loso's Way, and most notably Rae's OB4CL 2 in "Surgical Gloves")

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Not only did you not post all of the list, you didnt even post the link. The hell wrong with you??? Negged. Im negging you too @BmoreGorilla for condoning it.