Spin:Only 5% of Dudes are Getting Laid on Looks Alone #TeamUglyShade

Mrl HiGrnd

All Star
Daps
So tired of seeing you self-deprecating #uglygang ass herbs pity posting about not being pretty enough.

***Newsflash*** Confidence is most important thing

There are plenty of gameless/ awkward attractive dudes who get almost nowhere with women. Very few girls will fukk you on your looks alone and those arent the girls to brag about. Not to mention yall are lazy if all the work you wanna put into getting a girl is showing your face. You get back what you put in.

The only reason it seems like good looking guys get laid more is because they draw their confidence from their looks.

If some of you ugly dudes became as good looking as you want to be overnight but kept the same attitude and personality you would still get just as little play as you currently do.

Calling yourself ugly is damaging to your self-esteem. Our subconscious doesn't understand sarcasm .If you keep telling yourself your face/height/weight/etc wont get you girl that's exactly what will happen.
Most of you arent even crazy deformed looking either.
Anyone can look ugly if you look hard enough unless they are a 9-10. Look around any crowed and its few good lookers, few bad lookers, and lots of average. Most of you are average(thats what average means) and just lack personality. Youll always see a lot fat dudes be good with girls because they don't rely on their body for confidence and perfect their personality instead of crying that they aren't model material.

Long story short-you're as ugly/ gameless as you choose to be.

Last edited:

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
If you got shyt going for you and you're fun to be around and can make girls laugh and still be charming then you will get game even if you Constanza looking.

ok, but you got to have 100x more shyt going for you compared to the average looking dude to makeup for looking like Constanza

I'm not saying looks are everything, I'm 28 in a long term relationship about to wife my baby up :mjcry: :blessed:, I've been through all the bullshyt, but if the initial attraction isn't there you won't have a chance to show your confidence and personality, buhlee dat

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]

tumblr_mvuspwVgGu1s5djgpo1_400.gif

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
lot of truth in your post. Especially the part about girls who fukk you just for your looks. Easy come easy go. Being attractive is about a lot more than just natural symmetry. For both men and women. But some people just want to come up with excuses not to play the game.

Mrl HiGrnd

All Star
Daps
lot of truth in your post. Especially the part about girls who fukk you just for your looks. Easy come easy go. Being attractive is about a lot more than just natural symmetry. For both men and women. But some people just want to come up with excuses not to play the game.
:ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd:This times infinity

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shut up, nikka. #uglyteam doesn't think it's impossible to get girls, we just sad because we can't illicit primal desire