SPIN: Post A Pic Of A Real Life Person Closest To Your IRL Personality

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I'll start, MLK represented hope and prosperity within the U.S. Especially, with Black Americans. He made me care about people and the underprivileged. I really fell in love with MLK's philosophy when I went to Alabama in 2010.

index.jpg

Another I will say is Malcolm X. He made the Black man question who he was. I first learned about him in the 6th grade. TBH, he really made me love myself as a Black man.

malcolm-x.jpg

Honorable mentions of real life persons who represent my personality: Bernie Sanders, Nelson Mandela, Huey Long, and Muhammad Ali.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
P.S. 95% of my opinions on here are from my real view. However, I'm kinda a bore in real life. I'm one of those always serious type of people.

K.Dot

African American
Daps
Reppin
Bro 'nem
P.S. 95% of my opinions on here are from my real view. However, I'm kinda a bore in real life. I'm one of those always serious type of people.
I don't know how to show my true self when I'm not around my close friends, even my family (including my parents don't know). I blame my parents for this, they didn't allow me to express my self or even give an opinion.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I don't know how to show my true self when I'm not around my close friends, even my family (including my parents don't know). I blame my parents for this, they didn't allow me to express my self or even give an opinion.
Just be yourself breh. Listen, I don't do well with people who aren't similar to me. Meaning, I suck with people who aren't into the things I'm into. I realized that when I did volunteer work because I clicked with everyone. However, working with people on jobs :ehh: I'm there to collect a check though. All I can say is, be around people who enjoy things that you are into. Also, I suck with humor, so that's why I kinda fall flat with that on here.

K.Dot

African American
Daps
Reppin
Bro 'nem
Just be yourself breh. Listen, I don't do well with people who aren't similar to me. Meaning, I suck with people who aren't into the things I'm into, I realized that when I did volunteer work because I clicked with everyone. However, working with people on jobs :ehh: I'm there to collect a check though. All I can say is, be around people who enjoy things that you are into. Also, I suck with humor, so that's why I kinda fall flat with that on here.
I literally don't know how. My draconians ass parents fukked me up.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I literally don't know how. My draconians ass parents fukked me up.
I used to be like you. What got me out was having my first job encountering people. Remember, they are people just like you. Just be yourself with how you are with your people. If they don't accept you fukk em :AightBreh:

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
idk, it would be easier to choose movie/tv show characters.

True...You can easily tie down the personality of fiction characters because they have less dynamics....It's hard to pick a real life example because you never truly know how genuine their personalities are or their personalities at all, and they aren't presented to us in just one dimension.