SPIN: Speak on a situation where a man got his heart took/tested

SonofaGod

Pro
Daps
Reppin
New York
Going to a college school fashion show afterparty. its about 8 or so of us. College boys only about 3 of is is even hood like that.

We get inside and see the crowd is all shadyville bloods(grown hood dudfes from south jamaica. we are really the only people from the school.

Dudes on the stage drinking straight from a gallon henny bottle. The DJ calls out shadyville, and the place erupts, gang signs being thrown up, bdddaaaat being screamed everywhere.

but anyway we just decide to chill on some :dj2:

right in the middle of the party a fight breaks out. apparently somebody, a crip, tried to dance with a dudes girl. she deaded him so he mushed her-- turned out it was a shadyville dudes girl :huhldup:

A full on mee-lee broke out. Imagine at least 30+ dudes with chairs beating this man down. his man tried to jump in, and he got it too. I never witnessed a man being beat down like that. cracking literally bottle after bottle over his head. at this point the man is unconscious. The beating did not let up.

The DJ is screaming "WHERE IS SECURITY?!". security, nowhere to be found.

Im thinking they are going to beat this man to death. they took turns breaking chairs and bottles over their head. its BAM. BAM. BAM. chicks is crying. people running out of the place. dudes is all screaming SHADYVILLE WHO ELSE WANT IT!

at this point i run out the club like yo this aint my beef, im outta here. I run outside, apparently more fights were going on outside. people getting stabbed, slashed all kinds of crazyness.

anyway our group of 8 randomly finds each other so we try to get out that area quick. by this point about 15 minutes has went by and police are nowhere.

we walking away from the club and a random shadyville blood decides to push my mans. Testing him. Throwing up his set. My man being the loose cannon he is loses it. (he was blood back before college). Throwing up his set too. We screaming at him like HES BLOOD TOO! THIS AINT OUR BEEF LET IT GO!

The other dude is getting hype, they people starting to gather in on the argument. I aint going to lie, at this point, i was SHOOK. Im thinking Im not bout to get into a situation like those crip dudes inside the party.

Somebody in a benz comes flying down the block into the crowd almost running over about 10 people. Apparently it was one of they people trying to run over whoever else was fighting in the background of our dispute.

We seize the moment of confusion/chaos and dip :krs:

It wasnt until about 10 minutes after we LEFT the party, walking home did we start to hear police sirens :rudy:

We found out the next morning those two dudes that got beat in the party ended up braindead. and outside the party two people got shot.

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
Bruh back then that wuz my first fight as a lanky 6'2 185 lb 18 yr ol goofball. I ain on no ray lewis status but I'm a 6'4 225lb 22 yr old man. I'm sorry but that statement is all too tru. In the words of smokey "if i get dealt wit I get dealt wit". U kno wut If I ever do see him again and he make eye contact Ima say "I heard u ben talkin greasy since that shyt wit u and me" which technically ain a lie because I kno how dude operates. He a rico suave pretty boi that can fight too so he throws nikkas under the bus so he can have these hoes swooning. So if I say that and he say "nah man I ain do that man" and shows humbleness then I can accept it and show love. If he goes "nah nikka i dont kno wut the fuk u talkin bout" or any other shyt that I detect as sum alpha man shyt Ima grab that nikka by the throat, yoke his ass to the ground and beat the dog shyt out of him real talk.

i was just joking leave that shiit alone breh. read the story above about some crips ended up brain dead. nowadays if u come at somebody on some bullshyt u might as well be ready to body him.