HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Is to get as far away from white people as possible. Historically and presently this is the #1 ailment of black People collectively.

However, going to back to Africa won't work because there are literally cacs everywhere in Africa.

Asia is the same. Latina America filled with bigot/violent cacs. There is nowhere in all my travels that I havent run into a obtuse, selfish, condescending l, racist, self-centered white person. :francis:

How can we cure our #1 problem?

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah but alot of us will remain on the plantation and wonder why cops are shooting us in record numbers.

Crime has gone down yet more people are going to prison. Yeah that makes perfect sense (sarcasm)

750px-Property_Crime_Rates_in_the_United_States.svg.png

In the long term, violent crime in the United States has been in decline since colonial times.[6] However, during the early 20th century, crime rates in the United States were higher compared to parts of Western Europe. For example, 198 homicides were recorded in the American city of Chicago in 1916, a city of slightly over 2 million at the time. This level of crime was not exceptional when compared to other American cities such as New York, but was much higher relative to European cities, such as London, which then had three times the population but recorded only 45 homicides in the same year.[7]

After World War II, crime rates increased in the United States, peaking from the 1970s to the early 1990s. Violent crime nearly quadrupled between 1960 and its peak in 1991. Property crime more than doubled over the same period. Since the 1990s, however, crime in the United States has declined steeply.

693px-US_incarceration_timeline-clean.svg.png

800px-U.S._incarceration_rates_1925_onwards.png

Incarceration_rates_worldwide.gif

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue

Menelik II

I wanna see receipts!
Daps
There's arroyo any white people in Yemen or Saudi but I doubt you'd like it there.