SPIN: The real reason why so many guys are playas, cheaters, n bad boys

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Because they are butt hurt fakkits. Just like women are bitter bytches when they behave the same way. When people treat others badly based on their negative experience with someone else, there will always be problems. Stop taking your anger out on others.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:usure:

Is that why 1 in 5 black man who marry now marry a white woman?

Guys have this thing where they want to be a woman's first. And if they're not she's damaged goods. If a woman made a mistake pertaining to men and relationships, she must be attracted to no good nikkas until she does, even if the mistake was at age 19. When in reality, do you think a woman who has only experienced you can ever really greatly appreciate you? She has to kiss lots of frogs, stumble, and find her way. Now if a woman has brought kids, emotional bandages from the last relationship she wants you to patch back on, then she is tripping. Too bad, most young girls are attracted to bad boys, that's what the media feeds us. Like little boys being attracted to hot old cougars and sleazy teachers. Too much movies. White girls have been fukking black boys on the low for the longest but would never introduce to family, be seen I public, and for sure NOT marry him. She's gonna marry Jon, the marketing consultant at Apple when she's looking for a life partner, and we will neeeeever know. Lol. I work with old white women. I know.