SPIN THREAD: What Makes Simp AZZ Black Nikkaz Wanna Become White?

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
This is my spin thread from yesterday :snoop: Why is it mostly the beta Black males that hate their Blackness :martin: Like Kent, Jamil, and other like them. When I see White dudes cry NOT once did they say that hate being White. How can we make the nerdy brothas love themselves. I mean hey:pachaha: I'm not on the dating scene and I love my color

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
I've noticed a lot of them mention women only wanting "thugs" and hood black men instead of "regular" black men. They mention black women and non black women only wanting black men that have a "hood demeanor" and they ignore regular black men that "have things going for themselves". Because they don't fit in with the thug type they think that they would have a better chance with women if they could be a white man since they believe white men can be regular men and still get women.

LuckyLibra619

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
It takes strength to be a Black man. There are so many negative stereotypes and racist ideologies of us out there that some Black men may feel somewhat "persecuted" and start to feel down. This is why we as a Black community need to lift one another up. When Black people are unified we are pretty much unstoppable. I look at it this way, we already tend to be physically superior, right? So what would happen if we put more focus on Education and building up our community? You'd have a group of people that no one could fukk with. I hope to see Black people realize just how powerful we can be once we start supporting one another. Wish all my brehs and brehettes the best.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
It takes strength to be a Black man. There are so many negative stereotypes and racist ideologies of us out there that some Black men may feel somewhat "persecuted" and start to feel down. This is why we as a Black community need to lift one another up. When Black people are unified we are pretty much unstoppable. I look at it this way, we already tend to be physically superior, right? So what would happen if we put more focus on Education and building up our community? You'd have a group of people that no one could fukk with. I hope to see Black people realize just how powerful we can be once we start supporting one another. Wish all my brehs and brehettes the best.

Exactly. They can't handle all the problems that come with being black in America. It's indeed hard, but damn if it doesn't create some incredible people that refuse to take any of that bullshyt.

I personally wouldn't have it any other way. :jawalrus:

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
There comes a time in any black mans life when you realise the effect your colour has on the people around you and what that means to you living and functioning in this world. Now you can either use that shyt to your advantage and prosper, or roll up into a ball and wither. A lot of these guys are withering.

Even if these guys were white they'd have the same problems on the dating scene. Personality goes a long way and a woman can smell desperation on a male a mile off. They should be thankful they're not asian on the dating scene they'd probably 'commit dat'.