Spin: What If Your Favorite Promo Had A Ghostwriter

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
With everything about Drake having ghostwriters, how would you feel finding out Flair, Heyman, Dusty etc... had their best promos written for them? Not accusing any of them but for fukkery's sake let's discuss it.

I'd be :sadbron: if I found out Dusty's Hard Time promo was ghost written.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Depends on how you perform it..you can tell Dusty went off the top with Hard Times or Austin 3:16..you can tell that Hogan didn't have to kill himself to make that Bash at the Beach promo sound so legendary and impactful as he laid his reasons down..the Flair "This is the greatest moment of my life" promo after Rumble 92...the Rock's Toronto ETHER...these are special performers and can't no one do their promos like they do it.

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
Well, it could depreciate the promos a little, but you still need the right wrestler, with charisma and the it factor to deliver it right.

No ghost writer ever could help Lex Luger or Sid Vicious.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
It wouldn't be that big of a deal to me.

Self-written promos are cool because they allow the guy to put more passion into the words, but at the end of the day all that matters is successfully telling a story. If Paul Heyman said that he wrote every one of Raven's promos in ECW it wouldn't make me look at Raven any differently because he did a hell of a job bringing that character to life.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
wrestlers are essentially actors so no i wouldnt give a shyt