Spin - Whats the nicest thing you ever did for someone

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
Got anybody I could a job. Give money to people on street whenever possible. Big Brother to a couple of trouble challenged youths. Spent a day or two loading trucks for Katrina vitims when it hit. Did a couple 2 k marathons for cancer. Whatever I can...

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
§ansprix™;200277 said:
I always try and do really nice things for the people I love. Mainly it comes in me buying gifts that I know they really wanted, but never dwelled on. I love the look on their faces when I give them their gifts.

One of my man's favorite rappers is Devin the Dude. I found out he was gonna be performing in a club in our area, so I bought tickets to go and surprised him. The day of, I surprised him with the tickets and while we were going to the mall to buy a fitted for him, we heard Devin was gonna be signing autographs at a record shop by the mall. We went over to the shop and were 2 of only like 6 people in there. He got to meet him, get a CD signed, get a pic with him and just chop it up with him for a minute. We told him we were going to the show tonight, so he said he would be looking out for us. During the show he spotted us and gave us a lil shout out on stage (he remembered our names) and we were close enough that he gave my man a dap while he was doing a song. After the night was over, he was like a lil kid. He couldn't stop thanking me the rest of the night for creating this great day for him. It made me feel so good that I was able to do that for him.:hug::o

:wrist:

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
There was this kid that stayed in my aunt's apartment complex. He always looked bummy and would just be sitting on the stairs all day looking like he wished he was dead. Everytime I pulled up, he would always be like :krs: man you fresh. I found out his mom was on drugs n' sh1t and he would just be sitting out there until it got dark after he got home from school. I seen him at the bus stop one day and I thought the bummy clothes he sat outside in were his play clothes but that's the actual sh1t he wore.

One day I pulled up and he did his usual :krs:. I had on my Ralph flag polo on that I had just popped the tag on that day and I just took it off and gave it to him. Man that nicca looked like he wanted to cry and I felt kinda dope for that.

I feel like I've read this bfore.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Hit "No" at FedEx field when I walked up to an ATM that asked if I wanted another transaction.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
There was this kid that stayed in my aunt's apartment complex. He always looked bummy and would just be sitting on the stairs all day looking like he wished he was dead. Everytime I pulled up, he would always be like :krs: man you fresh. I found out his mom was on drugs n' sh1t and he would just be sitting out there until it got dark after he got home from school. I seen him at the bus stop one day and I thought the bummy clothes he sat outside in were his play clothes but that's the actual sh1t he wore.

One day I pulled up and he did his usual :krs:. I had on my Ralph flag polo on that I had just popped the tag on that day and I just took it off and gave it to him. Man that nicca looked like he wanted to cry and I felt kinda dope for that.

Real nikka shyt. :win: